• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the Women's Room! Say Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmacva

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Chesapeake, VA
Hello everyone, remember me??? :D For various and asundry reasons (mainly due to time), I've been absent from the forum since last summer but I just wanted to stop by and say hello.

I've been smoke-free since early May! My vaping has slowed down considerably and I am down to 0-3mg nicotine liquid. If I didn't have leftover liquid I'm trying to use up, I'd probably be at 0!

Glad to see the Women's Room still as lively as ever!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
WOW! beth How good to see you! Glad to know you are still vaping.
So how much have you changed since:
What's important to you?

I went from 6mg to 11mg..but flavor is still king to me. I do vape 6 and 0 at night though. I think it is a difference from the stronger throat hit from a 901 to the sustained flavor and longer lasting carto of a 808 that I vape now.

Vicks-Vaps-Oh-yeah..just hit ONE YEAR! Today! She has a thread called "Woot! 1 amazing year!" In general ECigarettes under sucess stories.

It is so nice to know you are in the land of the..living a real life! LOL
How is the rest of your life going?

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Hey Martha! I am seeing yours posts all over! Glad to have you around again!
Liz has a Birthday tomorrow! Welcome to the Women's Room where we never ever share secrets! LOL
13_10_16.gif

bmacva

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Chesapeake, VA
Hi Mary Kay!

Man, I forgot all about that What is Important To You thread! My ecigs are my pacifier! LOL! I still need the throat hit which is not all that great with a 901 but since I keep telling myself, ok, not much longer... I haven't ventured past the 901. I've lost soooo many cigarettes-I lay them down, they fall out of the car, you name it, I've done it!

That's great about Vicks and I will be visiting that thread. You are not far behind her and I'll be right behind you!!

I've gotten many friends, family members and acquaintances to start vaping. It is still relatively uncommon in my area, but now with the restaurants here smoke free, they watch me with envy. I'm getting a lot of questions and I give 'em the info.

I'll try to stop by from time to time. I need to do some research on upper respiratory illnesses. I've been sick almost constantly since November. I was never sick like this when smoking analogs. I'm thinking that it might be the mouthpieces which I am now cleaning religiously with alcohol and/or hand sanitizer!

Talk to you guys soon!

Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread