• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the Women's Room! Say Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
HI domino! Yep a nice place for us girl types to chat! You are very welcome here!
Boy am I seeing lots of Canadians here lately! I have always wanted to take that train trip in early fall across Canada. Now that I am a vaper..I CAN! I did live in Newfoundland for a a year or so when I was 4&5..we had 3 days of perfect weather as I recall. But the views were spectactular!

Last edited:

deitra

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
NoWhere
Hi, not yet but working on it...Just kidding ladies.

It is rainy and nasty here in Dayton, Ohio. But the grass is green and my rose bushes are starting to come to life.

If anyone near me plants okra I sure would love some tips. My sons love pickled okra. So it is about the same to buy it already in a jar.

Have a great evening everyone!

Deitra

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Hello! Chelle here. Some of you may get the "Bianca Mongomery" reference. ;) I've been vaping for a few months now. I'm trying to convert everyone I now who smokes! hahahaha! I've gotten 3 friends and one family member to cross over! WOO HOO! I have a gorgeous partner of 13 years and the most amazing baby (13 months) I've ever seen! :) Life is good...hope to be living it longer now that I'm not smoking! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Hi all! I've been wanting to wander in over here for a week but there is just sooooo much to read and look at! Here for the last few years I've started getting distracted by shiny things. :lol: You'll find I'll be around a lot, I mean, a WHOLE lot, and then something else will catch my attention and I'm off again... promise, I'll try to keep up though. :)

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Welcome Chelle! Nice to meet you! I just love babies..those cute little knees make me crazy!
Poke around and post wherever you like! We have some interesting people hanging around.:D

Thanks for the welcome, MaryKay! :) I have lots of babies in my life right now and they are all precious (yes, even their knees! hahaha)! My own little one is so smart it's scary and keeps me on my toes 24/7! ;)

I'll have a look around. Thanks again for the warm welcome! :D

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Our Junior school principal decided to perform a RAID on the girl's room. I was IN the girls room at the time. Smoking.

BUT, thought myself too cool to make the dash for it like everyone else, (helped along by the fact it was an L shaped room and they went THAT-A-WAY first), so, after taking a leisurely last drag, I pitched it in the loo.

While going around the room saying, "to the office!" and pointing every one of the 'sinners' out, I was shocked that he pointed at me! I began to protest my innocence, but luckily my best friend muttered that my cigarette was stuck to my leather glove.

Yup, not a smoker in the FAMILY. A SCOTTISH one. Almost unheard of. (yes, I grew up there)

couldn't even say I was holding it for another.

(shudder)

amrdh5

Mar 12, 2010
Williamston,SC
Just wanted to say Hi! If anyone has read my post in Paying it forward about my aunt and uncle, I have an update. My uncle has pancreatic cancer. He is having surgery this morning. Well my mom just called and the cancer has spread to his liver. The Dr. stopped the surgery and went and told my aunt that there is nothing more they can do. He has maybe 8-12 months left.

For those of you that believe in the power of prayer please pray for him and my aunt. They have been through so much in the last two years. Thanks for listening!!

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Just wanted to say Hi! If anyone has read my post in Paying it forward about my aunt and uncle, I have an update. My uncle has pancreatic cancer. He is having surgery this morning. Well my mom just called and the cancer has spread to his liver. The Dr. stopped the surgery and went and told my aunt that there is nothing more they can do. He has maybe 8-12 months left.

For those of you that believe in the power of prayer please pray for him and my aunt. They have been through so much in the last two years. Thanks for listening!!

So VERY sorry to hear about their fight. Our thoughts are with your whole family.

margikins

Feb 12, 2010
NE Illinois
Waves around to everyone here, I'm very noo! My DH is Wader2k. We've been together for 7 years now. He still has that new car smell too!

I'm a casual vaper that was also a casual smoker. Granbabies, my cats, dolls and fabrics fill up my days. If I had a little barky dog, my life would be pretty darn complete.

Thanks for the company.

Margie in Zion, Il

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread