• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

*~*Welcome*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilfarmtruck

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
MO
Thanks Toni,now we have a pet group.I have 2 wiener pups and a old tom cat.I love my little furbabies.

Wiener pups and tom cat...LOVE IT!

I have a wonderful Cat, her name is "Precious" She is a stray and Feline Luekemia positive. She is 18 months old now and feels Great! I love her. I have had many cats in my time and she is lovely. I am disabled and she is my wonderful house mate. So nice to see this forum for pet lovers. Thank you!

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
Woohoo pet section on ECF!

This is our 1 and a half year old little girl/dog Elliot (named after Elliot Reid from the TV show Scrubs - yes my fiance are I are big dorks :) )

This is the picture that made us fall in love with her - I was waiting at the mechanic browsing the pet section on Craigslist when I came across this picture - we had absolutely no intention of adopting a dog but 2 days later we went to the shelter and the moment she came out of the room wagging her .... (she doesn't just wag her tail, she wags her entire ....) our hearts melted. Two weeks later she was coming home with us.
1003022a.jpg

One of my favorite pictures, she looks like a stuffed animal.
img0064gi.png

She graduated obedience school a few weeks ago with a 93% score
dsc01324yk.jpg

mdw3258calif

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Garner NC
Am I missing seeing posts or has this forum died down a bit? I just found it and may be blinded by having stayed up all night trying to find the zillions of resources on this forum...

3 dogs and 3 cats here in my household, and my job is shipping pets internationally to join their families overseas when they relocate. (I haven't figured out how to post pix yet, but oh goodness, don't get me started.) And my background, well, horses, dogs, cats, parrots.. Dogs mostly, training and working search&rescue and therapy. And early socialization work with my standard poodle, whom I rescued from a puppy mill at 7 weeks of age, and who is making tremendous progress at doing mechanical service work for my triple-disabled 86-yr-old mother.

And ALL the animals in my house are happier and healthier now that I am vaping and NOT smoking in their breathing area!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread