Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skuggi

Jul 14, 2010
Pittsburgh
skuggi.net
Amazing.

So I kept hearing about another brands Kona +cream but they had been out of stock so I was looking around and found VaporBomb here. Found they had Kona and I could actually add stuff like +cream +sugar which I did so I figured I'm new to this so either or I'd like to check out some different suppliers especially since I hadn't been to happy with the juice from V4L as there's been an after taste.

So I gave you guy's a try.

I ordered yesterday and got my order confirm e-mail @ Fri 11:35am and then I went to work. I got home and got my order shipping notice @ Fri 5:05pm which was sweet shows you guys are really on top of things.

Today I get home from work and see a package on my porch, it's actually here! (I'm located about 15 minutes out from Pittsburgh PA and this was with the Priority Shipping).

I'm using it to break in a new carto that I have so I can't really do a full review on the vapor, hit, flavor etc yet, but I did do the initial fill and took a few hits just because it smelt delicious, it really smells like coffee! So far it tastes great! No coppery aftertast!

But really A game work here very, very impressed!

Also got a free 5ml of Caramel Candy which I'm loading up into another new carto that I can't wait to try out later tonight THANKS!

xzavier1985

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Jamestown, NY
I really have to give these guys another try. my first experience didn't work out so well but I really think it had something to do with the flavors. The only one that did not age well at all was the strawberry waffle. My next order will be with them though. I really wish that they sold E-Cig accesories so it could potentially be a one stop shop.

pintail64

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Missouri
Okay, better late than never.....

WAY TO GO Vaporbomb on your new sub forum.
compliments_graphics_13.gif
0511-0907-0317-0755_4th_of_July_Rockets_and_Fireworks_clipart_image.jpg
waycool2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread