Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hello Everyone!! :)

A new decade has arrived and we finally have our own sub-forum - WHOOPEEE!!!! :D:D:D

So pull up a pew, sit back, relax, and join in on the knowledgeable discussion/friendly banter at your leisure. I very much look forward to seeing a few familiar old hands and meeting some new ones alike! :)

A big thanks to all our customers (past and present) and my best wishes to you all for a fantastic 2010!!!!! :)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I like what you've done with the place, mind if I hang around :p.

Wonderful News Tim...

Wallpapers is nice, but I will go around and clean the skirting boards, and sweep the floor....

truelove... hows about a coffee ?

2 sugars heavy cream please, thanks.
I'll start pimpin out the living room, do you think 2 55inch LED's will be to much?

Hello my favourite forum mates - so glad you could join me! :D:D:D:D

Sounds like a plan Cat - Alex told me he'd rather pull up the skirts and strip (the wallpaper).....but then again he would wouldn't he..... :p:lol:

Hey great True - you sort the living room, I'll get a Jacuzzi fitted and I'll leave Alex to erect the sauna..... :)

It's snowing outside - what a perfect day for a movie (Steam Around the World) in the new living room, followed by a vape in the jacuzzi, followed by a nice hot steam in the sauna! :D:D

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
And the best bit is that you and Tim are neighbours.......just think you can borrow a cup of sugar whenever you like !....:thumbs::w00t::thumbs:

I will put the kettle on, and get some coffee made for both stores....:D

Isaac, your turn to supply the cookies ..

Haha Are ya kidden Mrs Cat? We have assistants for that now!
41QWiVmH1LL_SL500_AA280_.jpg

3587713345_85fc3561ac.jpg

Seriously though, How freakin cool is that!!

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Tim! I was going to make you Welcome thread! But you beat everyone to the punch!
Congratulations!!

Welcome Iken! Well I was so excited that I just couldn't wait to open the first thread.... see you around good buddy! :)

And the best bit is that you and Tim are neighbours.......just think you can borrow a cup of sugar whenever you like !....:thumbs::w00t::thumbs:

I will put the kettle on, and get some coffee made for both stores....:D

Isaac, your turn to supply the cookies ..

I wouldn't want it any other way..... :D:thumbs:

IMO Alex and the word erect should not be used in a sauna :p.

Why on earth not - Alex loves being used in a sauna! :p:D

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Oooo just spotted Alex erect in the Sauna.... err...um..

He sure as hell didnt invent the minno did he..8-o

Better get those assistants over here Isaac, we need an iced tea for Alex.. he needs cooling down :lol::lol:

:D:D LOL! I think you mean't 'erecting' Miss Cat....;) and BTW there's nothing wrong with the size of the minno.... is there? ahem :oops::lol:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Oooo just spotted Alex erect in the Sauna.... err...um..

He sure as hell didnt invent the minno did he..8-o

Better get those assistants over here Isaac, we need an iced tea for Alex.. he needs cooling down :lol::lol:
They're already here! They never came back! Alex and his damned raging Maksi stole them!
:D:D LOL! I think you mean't 'erecting' Miss Cat....;) and BTW there's nothing wrong with the size of the minno.... is there? ahem :oops::lol:
LOL :thumbs: Val was telling me something very sad when I read this and I just died in laughter, Thanks again Tim!.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
They're already here! They never came back! Alex and his damned raging Maksi stole them!

LOL :thumbs: Val was telling me something very sad when I read this and I just died in laughter, Thanks again Tim!.

LOL - that sounds like Alex!! :D:D

So we have the tea ladies hostage now and will be serving up tea for free to anyone who calls.... Alex has a special agreement with them you see - something to do with: he'll keep them in work as long as they service his Maksi on a regular basis. 8-o:p

DISCLAIMER:

I really don't encourage this kind of behaviour, but what can I say, Alex is his own crazy man! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread