Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
OK I just took a look at some of the new threads and I have to ask. Why are you (redrhino) closing threads? If this is a "club" then there will have to be more than a one sided discussion about things. I really don't think this is the right place for product descriptions. David already has all of this info on his Sub-Forum.

So I think we need to re-look at what we are doing. If it is a "club" then open the thread for discussion. If it is not then I will go talk about things on the Super-T sub forum.

Just my $.02

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
OK I just took a look at some of the new threads and I have to ask. Why are you (redrhino) closing threads? If this is a "club" then there will have to be more than a one sided discussion about things. I really don't think this is the right place for product descriptions. David already has all of this info on his Sub-Forum.

So I think we need to re-look at what we are doing. If it is a "club" then open the thread for discussion. If it is not then I will go talk about things on the Super-T sub forum.

Just my $.02

Mike.... Didn't really close any threads though....Except The Product description ones.....Figured people could Just read about the the PV's is all...But if you don't think They should be on this Forum No problems at all...And i totally agree with you.... All threads SHOULD be open for discussion...

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
All I was trying to say is the thread that were locked are for information about a product. Since this group is for Super-T owners / users I think that would be better if we could discusses the different models in that location. This club is not a marketing plan for SuperT, that is David's Sub Forum. This should be like many other Mods Subforum where many people can contribute to the threads.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
I don't know how this subforum will be set up but I do know on the vape4life subforum if you mention anything about another product they will let you know. I did this and got a PM telling me not to talk about other products. I was just posting under today's post and didn't even notice which site I was on. Since then I will not post under the subforum.

I told them they need to set it up where you can't post if not a member of the group.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
All I was trying to say is the thread that were locked are for information about a product. Since this group is for Super-T owners / users I think that would be better if we could discusses the different models in that location. This club is not a marketing plan for SuperT, that is David's Sub Forum. This should be like many other Mods Subforum where many people can contribute to the threads.

Martin i agree with you 100% on this....I have made some Mistakes on this forum.... But my intent was genuine.... My fault though never the less....What would you like to do with those threads? I also posted the Club Rule thread....Your input on that thread will be greatly appreciated :) Thanks in advance.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread