"Welcoming in Spring" From Spring Vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Whats the deal with the "breeze" line ? Is this new ?

bunnypancake.jpg
Yes Sir! It was sent out as samples for the last few weeks, and the feedback has been great. It went live last week!

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Hey folks! We here at Spring Vapor thought it would only be fitting if we offered a "Welcoming in Spring" promotion! So... Here it is.
Use COUPON CODE: SPRING20 to receive 20% off your SV juice orders for the entire month of April!

On top of that, we are offering hardware at a discounted price!

-ALL LEA Kits are marked down to $34.99!
-Ego-C Kits are marked down to $54.99!
-BOGE Cartomizers 3 pack specials at only $19.00! ( Choice of SR or LR)
-510 tank atomizers $6! (choice of 3.0 or 1.5 ohm)

We also decided to offer a "Flavor of the Day"!
Each day, I will post a new flavor of the day. The favor of the day will cost $9.99 for a 30mil bottle.You will have the same options as a regular bottle of juice just at a discounted price! Not only that, but you can order as many as you please!

Feel free to post any ideas or choices you would like to see!

OTHER SV NEWS..

Spring Vapor and Sneaky Pete Team Up!

Within the next week, Spring Vapor is proud to announce that we will be carrying the Sneaky Pete! The first batch will take an 18350! Super small, Super solid and Beautiful! Each one is handcrafted and one of a kind!

More details in the coming days!

~~Mini Contest~~
I will randomly pick post numbers throughout the month and if I pick yours, you will receive a PM from me, you will get a bottle of SV Juice of your choice! I will post the winning numbers as they unfold!

We appreciate our customers and will continue to strive for the ultimate customer experience and service!

As Always... We want you to enjoy your vaping experience!

Chief
Just thought I would repost the thread topic for those who may not have seen it :D

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Dang, Texans aren't suppose to pick on Texans!!!! LOL! Have to see what I can do!!!

Wait, I forget! I'm North and your South!!! LOL
Lol, I wasn't pickin, I was just given ya the heads up in case you didn't see it on the site! I randomly pick the flavor of the day around 11:30 pm and post it right at about midnight. You happen to post about 25 mins after it switch to the BL RY4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread