Well, I bit the bullet :)

Discussion in 'Silver Bullet' started by John_, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. John_

John_ Rockin' Micro's on Cotton Verified Member ECF Veteran

Electric Blue SB, with a black Kick Sleeve, a Kick v2, a pair of AW IMR 18650 batteries, a Phoenix V5, an LR debridged 510 atty, and a couple drip tips are all in the mail on 2-day USPS. I can't wait! :vapor:

2. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

:toast: Grats. Your new bullet should give you years of service. You didn't mention a battery charger for your setup - did you already have one?

Here's my Silver Bullet, unkicked. Triple V pyrex cartotank from Valley View Vapes, self-modded Phiniac tank with Elegance caps from Hoosier Vapes, and an AGA-T2 RBA.

Triple_V_pyrex_1.JPG Bella-Phin-Frog.jpg Silver Bullet with AGA T2.jpg

3. John_

Yeah I have a Nitecore i2. I'm starting to get into RDAs I'm enjoying them and it's perfect because I'm starting to make my own juice. Later on I plan on getting a couple phiniac tanks, but for now I've spent enough money. lol :)

4. haproot

haproot Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats! I just got mine with a kick not too long ago. So far very happy but guess what? The kick2 came out like a week later! LoL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

5. John_

Yeah I got lucky lol I was about to buy a Kick v1 but AltSmoke doesn't have them stocked and then later on I realized they had the Kick v2. I would've bought a Kick v1 and been none the wiser. From what I've heard though the first Kick is a solid device it just has some connection issues some times.
    Oh and thanks! :)

6. Mattnatti

Mattnatti Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats on the incoming SB, you will enjoy. Not sure how or why they have a hook in me but they do. Sending payment for #6 & #7 tomorrow.

7. John_

I figured it'd be a good device to get my foot in the door of world of mech mods since it's basically a protected mech mod. I can do some of the mech-ish things but I can't get too crazy so I'll get some experience before I try something crazy like a quad coil and be less likely to mess it up.

8. John_

My SB arrives tomorrow and my mail arrives between 10-11am. I can barely sleep.

9. Mattnatti

Well? How is the SB treating you?

10. John_

11. Mattnatti

Looks really good John. The black kick sleeve add a whole different dimension to it's character.
    Congrats.

12. John_

Yeah I really like how it looks, I'm really glad I got it. I've been using it non-stop. :)

13. Plumes.91

Plumes.91 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Looks awesome in ELECTRIC BLUE! I've got a lime green one that I've just bought a cover for the bottom half. Gon' be happy when I can get my AGA working properly on top of it. Think I'm going to try the cotton birdsnest technique. You stuff the wick hole with cotton and make a free standing microcoil (without a wick in it) bent down to touch the cotton "birdsnest" and then you just tip and vape, tip and vape. Gonna be awesome I'm hoping. :D Enjoy the SB and give us some more PICS!! :D

14. John_

I almost bought one a couple months ago but they only had Olive Drab and Pink in stock. Every time I try and take a picture this massive cloud gets in the way its the darnedest thing. :)

: altsmoke
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.