Status
Not open for further replies.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
alien Visions is having a pretty decent sale for black friday so I figured it would be good to try some of their flavors before the sale started so I could pick up some giant bottles of flavors that I liked. A few days ago I ordered the 3 big juices they're known for; Boba's Bounty, Gorilla juice, and PG Hype. First off, I don't know know if Hype should be called hype because that is definitely what it is not, damn it's some good juice, nice subohm coil and bam mouth full of delicious fruity vapor. Boba's and Gorilla are good too, I really like Boba's, that graham-cracker thing it has going is intriguing and delicious. I understand why I keep hearing Boba's mentioned everywhere I look, it's good to say the least. I'm not crazy about Gorilla, it's really good, but I'm not a big fan of banana so I wasn't expecting to love it.

Are any of the other flavors they offer decent? (not any of the eVo liquids) I was thinking about getting some others when I order more Boba's/Hype and was curious if anybody had found any that stand out. I'm looking at PG Chai, PG Blueberry Cheesecake, Maple Melody, PG Blueberry Crumble, and Massive Chocolate Mint.

Anyways, I'm not trying to promote or fanboy all over AVE I just thought I'd say a few words about finally trying one of those vendors that everybody knows. Happy Thanksgiving everybody! :vapor:

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
i like the tobaccos mostly, not much into fruity vapes except for a pallet cleanser. Having said that, I really enjoy PG Bees Knees and Gamel. also, the Boba's will lose that strong graham cracker flavor after it has been steeped, it mellows really nicely into a more complex tobacco-ee flavor instead of just graham crackers.
That change with Boba's sounds pretty good, can't wait. I've finally collected enough juice that I can let flavors age before I vape half the bottle. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread