• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Well, I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Brag

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
I just checked back in on this group to see who had been here. Not much action. I was hoping some action might get some others back on. MsOceanCity,I think that is what you were trying also. I guess it might be just the two of us on here for now. I'm going to keep checking back in and have subscribed to this group so will get notified if some one answers any threads I've been on. One other thing, " I'll just keep coming back"

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
I don't understand the lack of activity in this group either. I was thinking it could be that, since there is still a big social stigma attached to being alcoholic and people who use ECF, often, are recognized by many, people don't want to break their anonimity? Just a thought I had.... But don't worry, I'm not going anywhere:) And, like they say, all ya need is 2 people for a meeting. Have a good night, No Brag:)

No Brag

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
I don't understand the lack of activity in this group either. I was thinking it could be that, since there is still a big social stigma attached to being alcoholic and people who use ECF, often, are recognized by many, people don't want to break their anonimity? Just a thought I had.... But don't worry, I'm not going anywhere:) And, like they say, all ya need is 2 people for a meeting. Have a good night, No Brag:)

I agree MsOceanCity, It does only take 2 to have a meeting. As far as the anonimity, I didn't hide my drinking and everyone knew I was a drunk, so I really don't care who knows I'm an alcoholic. I don't hide the fact at all, but I don't advertise it either. You know what I mean?
I did realize something today. When I quit drinking it bothered me to be around people who were drinking. Its not so bad now, but I tend to stay away anyhow. Every time I tried to quit smoking in the past it bothered me to be around people who smoked because it would make me want to smoke. Thats all "normal". This time using the e-cigs it hasn't bothered me to be around smokers and in fact it makes me want to stay quit even more to be around them. I notice all of the bad things about smoking and am more convinced that I like this better. Have you experienced anything like this?
Hope you had a good day and I'll talk to you later.

No Brag

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
Nice to meet you M&M. Hope you come back and talk a while. Have a Merry Christmas!!!!
QUOTE=M&M;2358775]Hi, I'm on but only for a few minutes more, going to sleep shortly. I am one part of the M&M (husband&wife). I have almost 23 yrs and he has 16... I think... Just happened upon this forum. -M[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
I'm going to try and keep this subforum alive! Gotten 5 friends in the program turned onto vaping (one of whom is now my sponsee!), and I know there are tons of us vapers out in the community.

Got an idea you may want to try. Go back through the threads and "like" the posts. When everybody logs on and sees some activity they may weigh in. Just a thought......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread