Well kiss my coil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Well it was bound to happen one day... But the blister on my lip still tells me that I am a ...... Found a few drops left of a favorite juice.. Dripped it into a trusty rda.. And in my haste to partake of the delicious nectar, I omitted a crucial step. That step being putting the top cap back on my dripper..

Next thing I know.. Crack..,sizzle... OWWW! My bottom lip made direct contact with a sub ohm coil (luckily it was just a .8). Even though it was just for a brief moment I was gifted with a nice blister on my lip.

Lesson learned. Don't be hasty! Im sure i'm not the only one..who else had played kiss the coils?

Oh.. Last night after I did it, I started hearing kiss the girl from the little mermaid and was singing you got to kiss the coil....

... Is that weird?

Via spontaneous binary code

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Oh I figured I want the first and am sure I won't be the last.. I have almost done it one time before.. But stopped myself.. This time an alarm went out that said your arm is closer to your gave than normal.. But too late to stop the sizzle.. Oh well....

It was the last drops of nts radioactive and I was so thrilled to be able to vape it.. I just goofed.. Ill heal up.. And the pain/irritation will remind me not to do it again..

We live and if lucky. We learn.

bm2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
Don't feel bad. I did it too. It was late and pitch black in my basement and I had just dipped some juice on my atty and set my mod down. Picked it up, did a quick fire and put my lip to the coil. Luckily, my reaction time was good because it didn't leave a mark and it was a .4 ohm build.

I figured I was one of very few but maybe not.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Imagine it it had been a Quad Coil 0.2ohm hit :D

I accidently kissed a .2 ohm quad coil once. I was clinically dead for 12 minutes. While I was dead, I walked around and saw all sorts of people. I said "Is this heaven? Doesn't seem like heaven. Is this hell? It seems closer to hell than heaven" No one would answer me. I wandered from person to person asking the question. Finally someone said "This isn't heaven, it's Milwaukee" and I woke up in the ER. I'm here to tell you, Milwaukee is for real and if you are bad, you can go there.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I accidently kissed a .2 ohm quad coil once. I was clinically dead for 12 minutes. While I was dead, I walked around and saw all sorts of people. I said "Is this heaven? Doesn't seem like heaven. Is this hell? It seems closer to hell than heaven" No one would answer me. I wandered from person to person asking the question. Finally someone said "This isn't heaven, it's Milwaukee" and I woke up in the ER. I'm here to tell you, Milwaukee is for real and if you are bad, you can go there.

I've been there, and I'm here to tell you, if you blunder off one of the shoveled paths in the winter, they won't find your corpse till June!

Andria

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
How do people not know the cap is not on there atty?

For me it was the routine of how often I an dripping juice and my haste to savor a flavor I thought was long gone. I can't even blame being drunk as I haven't had a drink in two Weeks! (which is for the good of myself and for all of humanity I assure you!)

jm1974ri

Jun 24, 2014
Rhode Island
For me it was the routine of how often I an dripping juice and my haste to savor a flavor I thought was long gone. I can't even blame being drunk as I haven't had a drink in two Weeks! (which is for the good of myself and for all of humanity I assure you!)

Lol on that last part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread