Status
Not open for further replies.

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
He looks nothing like Conan. He's a good looking dude. I have seen pictures! :)

I'm just gonna add that if you google the phrase "conan o brien sexy" this is one of the images that's suggested.
original.png

Not that it's relavent, but my god, nothing cool like that ever happens when you google my name, so he must be doing something right...

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
I'm just gonna add that if you google the phrase "conan o brien sexy" this is one of the images that's suggested.
original.png

Not that it's relavent, but my god, nothing cool like that ever happens when you google my name, so he must be doing something right...

I googled "Juicy Peach" for a contest thread the other day and found this near the top, I don't know why I find it so hilarious:

1430133117_g74yf0_att-url-download.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Would you really want us to use you guys as a sales force though? I mean, it's awesome to get free stuff for being a loyal fan, but at some point, it becomes like that guy who sells that weird Health/Makeup/Candle thing that's always bugging you to set up a "party" for your friends so you can get a discount... I dunno, maybe it's just me, I don't think one would be super hard for us to do, it's just that, well, I'm always wary of taking the recommendation of someone who I know is earning on the link I click to go somewhere.

Want some brutal honesty? So far, everyone I have "met" on this forum, I have liked and consider them to be friends. If, however, I discovered any of them was being paid to tell me that I should buy Berry Bomb (pick any flavor at any vendor), then that is one I would never buy, no matter how good they claimed it was. It is claimed, by psychologists, that most people will praise a product ("Walmart rubber bands are the best!") just to get attention and have the spotlight on them for a few minutes. Some people review products glowingly, even when they have never tested that product, just to get their name printed on something on someone's website. And if you paid them...? Whoa! Please don't.

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Want some brutal honesty? So far, everyone I have "met" on this forum, I have liked and consider them to be friends. If, however, I discovered any of them was being paid to tell me that I should buy Berry Bomb (pick any flavor at any vendor), then that is one I would never buy, no matter how good they claimed it was. It is claimed, by psychologists, that most people will praise a product ("Walmart rubber bands are the best!") just to get attention and have the spotlight on them for a few minutes. Some people review products glowingly, even when they have never tested that product, just to get their name printed on something on someone's website. And if you paid them...? Whoa! Please don't.

?..........And we're just giving you a hard time about a referral system. We ARE pimping the hell out of your juice, though...lol....

We were teasing...but we DO love the juices!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Welllllll, I started a Vape Moar juice review thread and submitted 4 reviews BUT I think I pasted the wrong link to the review on 2 of them. :facepalm: It's actually a thread with a review and then I replied to it with 3 more juice reviews. I plan to add reviews as I go through the juice, but I want to make sure I am doing it right. @55_Gallon_Drummer I know you are extremely busy trying to fill all of our orders but if you get a chance can you let me know if I am doing what you are looking for? This is the first time I have posted any kind of review on ECF!

The link to the review thread is Vape Moar juice review | E-Cigarette Forum I hope this isn't too much of a pain. :(

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Yeah, or standing in the middle of the road so she HAS to stop!!
Wellllllllllll, she appears impaired quite a bit of the time, and I don't really trust her to actually stop in time....she's the same one who ran up the curb and took out our mailbox the FIRST time....the 2nd time, looks like someone backed over it (pretty sure it was Cheech or Chong across the street). Our broken post had white paint on it, and broken red plastic on the ground... and their white truck had a fresh scratch and a broken tail light, but they denied knowing anything about it. This is our 3rd mailbox in 2 years, and last week someone pulled the red flag part off and put it IN our mailbox. I'm about ready to look into delivery at one of these mom and dad postal shops.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
someone pulled the red flag part off and put it IN our mailbox
Even though you bought the mailbox, the reason it says (or used to anyway) "property of the U.S. postal service" was because of all those hillbillies that love to shoot or otherwise destroy rural mailboxes - it becomes a federal crime. If you think you know who is doing the damage, call the cops.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Even though you bought the mailbox, the reason it says (or used to anyway) "property of the U.S. postal service" was because of all those hillbillies that love to shoot or otherwise destroy rural mailboxes - it becomes a federal crime. If you think you know who is doing the damage, call the cops.
Lol...cops came out for first one in person...report filed. She said she just tried to open the box and the old wooden post snapped. I filed the 2nd report, they said I had no proof it was them. This time, I have no idea. I'm cursed when t comes to mail delivery...snort!!!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Oooooh man. I am vaping Prince Pucker at the moment (cuz I am out of Summer Sweetie until tomorrow!) and it is amaaaaaaaaaazing. I am picky about apple flavors (being from Washington and all) and this is perfect apple flavor. I swear I can taste the skin!!! Tastes like a Granny Smith. Yerm. Gonna have to place another order... :)

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
Welllllll, I started a Vape Moar juice review thread and submitted 4 reviews BUT I think I pasted the wrong link to the review on 2 of them. :facepalm: It's actually a thread with a review and then I replied to it with 3 more juice reviews. I plan to add reviews as I go through the juice, but I want to make sure I am doing it right. @55_Gallon_Drummer I know you are extremely busy trying to fill all of our orders but if you get a chance can you let me know if I am doing what you are looking for? This is the first time I have posted any kind of review on ECF!

The link to the review thread is Vape Moar juice review | E-Cigarette Forum I hope this isn't too much of a pain. :(

These are PERFECT!

We're working hard on filling all the orders. Had a huge weekend, and as a result, we're working on a release of some science info. We were going to write it up as a blog post, but we're doing a shoot of our facilities tomorrow to add images so people can see that we're not "some dude" in his bathroom "cooking up" eliquid. It's set things back a bit, but we're working on getting all the reviews credited up to this point, we should be up to current by tomorrow.

So far, all of them have been awesome. We're getting a lot of good feedback even from the people ordering saying they've heard really good stuff. I don't have the time to stalk you all over the place, but I know you guys are out there spreading the word, and it's super appreciated.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
we're doing a shoot of our facilities tomorrow to add images so people can see that we're not "some dude" in his bathroom "cooking up" eliquid
Very wise. I always trust those most who appear to be professional. I can cook this stuff in my kitchen, but that doesn't mean any of them would be worth a <expletive deleted>! If I obviously made the investment in professional equipment and professional staff, people automatically breathe a sigh of relief. A photo of some guy in a white lab coat examining a test tube goes a long way.

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
Very wise. I always trust those most who appear to be professional. I can cook this stuff in my kitchen, but that doesn't mean any of them would be worth a <expletive deleted>! If I obviously made the investment in professional equipment and professional staff, people automatically breathe a sigh of relief. A photo of some guy in a white lab coat examining a test tube goes a long way.

That's the hope, really. We haven't made a ton of fuss about our process and such, mostly because we're new and you can't anticipate what will happen in the future, but if people have legitimate concerns, we will try to legitimately address them. That's not saying we'll always be able to go as far as people would like, but we'll never ignore something outright, and we'll always be as forthright as we can. I've always thought it's pretty unfair of consumers to expect businesses to be perfect, but businesses should be prepared to earn the money they're asking people to pay. Products aren't just the thing on the bottle, they're the experience of using it from the minute it's purchased until it's gone.

Reactions: cooladdict
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread