Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
These are PERFECT!

We're working hard on filling all the orders. Had a huge weekend, and as a result, we're working on a release of some science info. We were going to write it up as a blog post, but we're doing a shoot of our facilities tomorrow to add images so people can see that we're not "some dude" in his bathroom "cooking up" eliquid. It's set things back a bit, but we're working on getting all the reviews credited up to this point, we should be up to current by tomorrow.

So far, all of them have been awesome. We're getting a lot of good feedback even from the people ordering saying they've heard really good stuff. I don't have the time to stalk you all over the place, but I know you guys are out there spreading the word, and it's super appreciated.
That's so exciting!! I can't wait to see the video. :)

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Good morning :)

wv4_zpsz45qufbg.jpg

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
I've had a chance to vape the heck out of this juice over the couple of weeks the sampler I won has been in my possession. I've vaped these in my two RDAs in addition to a sub-ohm tank as well and I've enjoyed every one of them, some more than others but that's because tastes vary. I feel like I've got a good idea of each flavor now that I've spent a fair amount of time trying each and I'm ready to share my thoughts. Here is my review of each flavor:

Baker's Bean: A very good vanilla vape. Vanilla has never been one of my absolute favorite flavors, when asked to pick between vanilla, strawberry or chocolate for instance while picking an ice cream flavor I'd always go with the strawberry or chocolate. That said, this is a very tasty vape. A semi-strong, smooth vanilla that's slightly creamy. I enjoyed this one more than I thought I would, it's sweet enough that it has great flavor but not so much so that it becomes off-putting. I really enjoyed this one on a few mornings while having a cup of coffee.

Berry Bomb:
I was most excited to try this one and the hype was justified. This flavor is fantastic. Other people have reported different flavors while vaping this one, but this is my review so I'll share what I think. I get red raspberry on this one right up front, it hits you right upside the head with intense flavor. I haven't tried a eliquid with raspberry in it yet but I'm fairly confident this is one of the prominent flavors in this juice's profile. I'm not sure what other fruits are in there, sometimes I get a taste of what seems like incredibly sweet boysenberries. This is an excellent vape and I had a hard time putting this one down, a very well put together fruity vape.

Cafe Cream:
Ah yes, the ever difficult to nail coffee vape. I've had varying styles of coffee eliquids since starting my vaping journey, to more on the black side with a little bit of sugar, to very rich and creamy with different creamer flavors. This one lands somewhere in the middle, it's a nice balance between the two. When I take a puff on this one it's lightly sweet caramel cappuccino up front that tapers off to a more traditional coffee flavor at the end of the exhale. I definitely enjoyed this one quite a bit, I find it a little redundant to vape a coffee flavor while drinking coffee, so I enjoyed this one in the afternoon usually while browsing online in the air conditioning. I can see this being a very enjoyable cold weather vape, great flavor.

Cool Customer:
Firstly, I'm not a menthol type of person in the traditional sense. I never really liked menthol cigarettes when I was a smoker, I was a more of a traditional full-flavor kind of guy. The more eliquids I try from different vendors, the more my tastes are changing. I'm now starting to enjoy fruity vapes with a hint of mint for example, which is rather surprising to me but I find that I do enjoy the cooling effect. That said, mint chocolate chip ice cream is one of my favorites ever, and to me this is highly reminiscent of just that. It's like an ice cold scoop of that delicious ice cream in vapor form, I enjoyed this one way more than I thought I would. This flavor makes for a great after dinner vape in my opinion, a very tasty vape.

Cool Green:
A simple menthol flavor, nothing particularly of note beyond the product's description on the site. Not being much of a menthol person, this one didn't exactly knock my socks off, but I could see how some people would love it. It has a really good mouth/throat "feel" to it, really refreshing in a cooling sense. I liked it, but it wasn't exactly my cup of tea. That said, my father who is a menthol smoker his entire life loved it and praised it up and down, so far it has been the best menthol flavor he has tried so far. I'll try to get him to order some of his own and hopefully he can completely kick the cigarette habit for good.

Fru Fruity:
This juice is packed with flavor almost to a fault but not quite, a couple more molecules of deliciousness in this one and people's tongues may go flying out of their heads. This is a sweet, fruity candy-like vape. I'm not sure which fruits I pick up in it, but I get an underlying flavor of big league chew bubblegum which I loved growing up. That little note of that tasty candy on the exhale makes this one extra addicting to me, I keep wanting to have another toot to try to figure out the fruit flavors used in the blend, very enjoyable. If you don't like candy type vapes this one might not be for you, but if you like sweets I would definitely give this one a shot.

Mellow Gold:
In my opinion this is a truly excellent tobacco flavor. Tobaccos are definitely hit and miss, I've tried some from other vendors that have been fantastic and some that were downright unvapable. This flavor is a true ADV for anyone is just coming off of cigarettes or someone like me who is months removed but just likes the taste of a good tobacco eliquid. Mellow Gold doesn't resemble a traditional RY4 in my eyes which is a breath of fresh air(pun intended) in the over-saturated market of tobacco flavors. This flavor is a tasty dry tobacco with only a tiny touch of sweetness and some nuttiness throughout. It's just sweet enough that it brings the flavors together nicely but doesn't have that overly sweet RY4 taste familiar to practically every tobacco blend out there. I highly recommend people looking to start vaping try out this flavor, I would have greatly preferred it over the juice I vaped for two weeks after just quitting cigarettes. This is a great juice.

Prince Pucker:
Another eliquid that has tons of flavor and really puts those taste buds through their paces. While not complex, this flavor could best be described as mouthwatering. A strong, sweet and tasty apple flavor without a whole lot else to mention. If you like apple, you should absolutely adore this. To me it leans a little more on the fresh fruit side instead of a candy type of vape, it has that tart tanginess of a green apple. This is a highly enjoyable vape that was especially good while out in the blistering Summer heat.

Summer Sweetie:
Speaking of Summer, here is another warm weather vape that I have really enjoyed while testing the sampler. I've tried close to a dozen variations of watermelon flavors since starting my vaping journey and I place this one near the tippy-top. I eat watermelon every day during the Summer, it's one of my absolute favorite fruits. This vape is pretty dang close to the real thing. In my opinion it does have some candy-like notes to it which to me is not a bad thing at all. Fresh watermelon isn't the most flavorful in the world, but this eliquid however just has a "pop" to it. It's tangy and sweet, if I were to give a word to describe it, "bright" would be the one I would choose. Fans of fruit vapes really need to try this one, on occasion fruity vapes have been a little light on flavor sometimes from particular vendors. Now that I think of it, this flavor to me is similar to a watermelon slush from Sonic but not quite that sweet. I definitely recommend this flavor to anyone that likes watermelon or fruity vapes.

Tropical Torte:
Last but not least we have Tropical Torte, I would say this is the most mysterious and complex of the bunch. There's a lot going on in this flavor and it is very confusing on the palate albeit very tasty. The closest thing I can compare it to is a homemade fruit salad my Aunt makes every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Just like how I don't know what's in the fruit salad, I don't know what's in this juice and I think that's part of the charm. It's creamy, for sure, but I taste a lot of hidden flavors battling it out and trying to make it to the forefront. There's obviously fruit flavors in here but I'm not sure exactly what, I'm fairly confident there is no types of berry flavors in it though. I'll have to vape this one a few more times on a dripper to see if i can find out what hidden fruits are lurking in this recipe. This eliquid is a nice after dinner vape similar to Cool Customer, it has a satisfying fullness to the vapor that I enjoyed after a meal.

Well, these are my honest views and I hope by sharing them someone out there can find a new ADV. Thanks again for the sampler, I really enjoyed trying each one and giving my thoughts on them. Overall this is a solid juice line and I can't wait to see what new flavors are on the horizon. Vape on! :vapor:

Edit: tried to clean up the spelling and grammar as best I could

Last edited:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Yo @55_Gallon_Drummer and anyone else who might still come to this thread: I have a brand new flavor for you and you already have it even if you don't know it, so try this one out and see if you want to sell it as a separate label. A few days ago, Wifey was sorting through all the leftovers in the juice bin and asked me about your coffee flavor (Cafe Cream). I told her it was good, so she tried it and liked it. Then, the other day, when we were getting ready to go to the barn for morning chores, she was topping off her tank and grabbed the wrong bottle. She filled up her tank and took a suck and went, "What the <bad word>?" then realized she had grabbed the Baker's Bean bottle instead. She puffed it a few more times and said, "Yummy." What she inadvertently created, she is now calling Coffee with Sweet Rolls and she has adopted it as her every morning "first thing in the morning" vape (replacing her previous favorite of Fruit Loops). And she is using a standard EVOD (600mAh) with mini Protank, so it does not need anything special to make this great taste. A simple 50/50 mix of Cafe Cream and Baker's Bean. Try it. You'll like it!

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Yo @55_Gallon_Drummer and anyone else who might still come to this thread: I have a brand new flavor for you and you already have it even if you don't know it, so try this one out and see if you want to sell it as a separate label. A few days ago, Wifey was sorting through all the leftovers in the juice bin and asked me about your coffee flavor (Cafe Cream). I told her it was good, so she tried it and liked it. Then, the other day, when we were getting ready to go to the barn for morning chores, she was topping off her tank and grabbed the wrong bottle. She filled up her tank and took a suck and went, "...?" then realized she had grabbed the Baker's Bean bottle instead. She puffed it a few more times and said, "Yummy." What she inadvertently created, she is now calling Coffee with Sweet Rolls and she has adopted it as her every morning "first thing in the morning" vape (replacing her previous favorite of Fruit Loops). And she is using a standard EVOD (600mAh) with mini Protank, so it does not need anything special to make this great taste. A simple 50/50 mix of Cafe Cream and Baker's Bean. Try it. You'll like it!
Oooh, I like that. I'm gonna tag my son...lol..he ordered a sample pack last night! @recursiveMAX ....more ideas!

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I tried Tropical Torte in a subtank...I swear I could taste Key Lime in there...lol...
I have been trying to figure out Tropical Torte all week! Still can't pick out the flavors, but now that you mention it, I can taste Key Lime, too! It's fun trying to figure this one out. :)

Reactions: redrebel821

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'm really excited for my sampler package to come soon! I'll definitely leave a nice review if I like what I taste. :D
You will love it. I have tried 7 out of the 10 and ordered a big bottle of the Summer Sweetie already. I love the Prince Pucker, too, but I am waiting until I try these last 3 before I place my next order, lol.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I have been trying to figure out Tropical Torte all week! Still can't pick out the flavors, but now that you mention it, I can taste Key Lime, too! It's fun trying to figure this one out. :)
I swear I taste something different every time I try it

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Yo @55_Gallon_Drummer and anyone else who might still come to this thread: I have a brand new flavor for you and you already have it even if you don't know it, so try this one out and see if you want to sell it as a separate label. A few days ago, Wifey was sorting through all the leftovers in the juice bin and asked me about your coffee flavor (Cafe Cream). I told her it was good, so she tried it and liked it. Then, the other day, when we were getting ready to go to the barn for morning chores, she was topping off her tank and grabbed the wrong bottle. She filled up her tank and took a suck and went, "What the <bad word>?" then realized she had grabbed the Baker's Bean bottle instead. She puffed it a few more times and said, "Yummy." What she inadvertently created, she is now calling Coffee with Sweet Rolls and she has adopted it as her every morning "first thing in the morning" vape (replacing her previous favorite of Fruit Loops). And she is using a standard EVOD (600mAh) with mini Protank, so it does not need anything special to make this great taste. A simple 50/50 mix of Cafe Cream and Baker's Bean. Try it. You'll like it!
That sounds deeeelicious!! I accidentally mixed Prince Pucker with Summer Sweetie and that was a VERY pleasant mix. I will definitely be doing it on purpose from now on. :)

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
And changes at different settings....it's amazing
Seems to me that everything I have tried, regardless of flavor or vendor, changes when I change the voltage/watts. Because Wifey's taste buds are more in tune than mine, she is able to detect the subtleties at lows watts that I was unable to discern at that same setting. I have been playing with higher watts (not cloud chaser watts) and wondering if I should review all 10 flavors over again. I went into this assuming most first-timers would be in the eGo/EVOD class, so that is what I was trying to duplicate. Seems, for oldt pharts with dead taste buds, more heat gives more taste.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Seems to me that everything I have tried, regardless of flavor or vendor, changes when I change the voltage/watts. Because Wifey's taste buds are more in tune than mine, she is able to detect the subtleties at lows watts that I was unable to discern at that same setting. I have been playing with higher watts (not cloud chaser watts) and wondering if I should review all 10 flavors over again. I went into this assuming most first-timers would be in the eGo/EVOD class, so that is what I was trying to duplicate. Seems, for oldt pharts with dead taste buds, more heat gives more taste.
Rich...youd be surprised...what tasted good at low watts on my Provari taste completely different at higher watts. I think when I place my next order, I may add a small bottle of very low nic Berry Bomb to try subohm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread