Status
Not open for further replies.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
In my opinion, you should try every one of their flavors. :)

I'm glad you said that, because after much loading and unloading of my cart, I did finally purchase the sampler. I swear if I were more decisive I'd probably own more juice. I haven't liked fruit flavors in the past, but then I remembered that I've only tried fruits from one vendor and that was 14-16 mos ago when I started vaping. You folks here made the Berry Bomb sound pretty tempting.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I'm glad you said that, because after much loading and unloading of my cart, I did finally purchase the sampler. I swear if I were more decisive I'd probably own more juice. I haven't liked fruit flavors in the past, but then I remembered that I've only tried fruits from one vendor and that was 14-16 mos ago when I started vaping. You folks here made the Berry Bomb sound pretty tempting.
I have bought fruit ones over and over, and end up not vaping them more than a sample or maybe one tank. They either taste artificially sweet or soapy to me. I am almost done with my 120ml of BBomb, and ordered another large bottle, and also a 15ml in a 4 nic for subtank.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
You folks here made the Berry Bomb sound pretty tempting
It is, but remember that the temp of the coil and the amount of suck time will make the flavor better (or worse). If you have a mod that allows you to change your Watts (or voltage... for any given coil resistance they are proportional), play it up and down until you find your sweet spot, then make note that Berry Bomb tastes best at 7W and Mellow Gold at 5.5W (your numbers may vary), etc. Have fun with it. :) Also, read the reviews and sometimes the web site description of the juice makes note of "this is better for sub-Ohmers" or something like that.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
It is, but remember that the temp of the coil and the amount of suck time will make the flavor better (or worse). If you have a mod that allows you to change your Watts (or voltage... for any given coil resistance they are proportional), play it up and down until you find your sweet spot, then make note that Berry Bomb tastes best at 7W and Mellow Gold at 5.5W (your numbers may vary), etc. Have fun with it. :) Also, read the reviews and sometimes the web site description of the juice makes note of "this is better for sub-Ohmers" or something like that.
Even at 8w, it tastes different on different devices, too...tastes sweeter on my Provari than on my Distupter....lol...and when I switch the watts up and down, it tastes different again. But never harsh or soapy, even at high watts.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Thanks for the advice @Fuzzy Thunderbear, and also thank you for your brilliant reviews. I've got two Aerotanks @ 1.8, a Lemo @ 1.5, a Lemo at 1.1, and a Magma @ 0.8, so I'm set to try range. I usually vape more in the range of 12-15 w/the Lemo's, but the 8W is probably about where I'd vape the Aerotanks. I did love my nautiluses for flavor, but they're languishing since I've refused to buy any more coils for anytthing.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Even at 8w, it tastes different on different devices, too...tastes sweeter on my Provari than on my Distupter

Why do you think that is? I've tried my Lemo on a Spinner when my iStick's been discharged, and it doesn't vape at all. The fact that I don't understand why suggest I have a lot to learn about batteries before I buy a mod with external batteries.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Why do you think that is? I've tried my Lemo on a Spinner when my iStick's been discharged, and it doesn't vape at all. The fact that I don't understand why suggest I have a lot to learn about batteries before I buy a mod with external batteries.
I have egos, the Provari, a Disrupter, and an istick 40wTC...have never gone above 25w and never tried TC at all. My Provari seems to give a sweeter taste to everything...I usually do sweet vapes on that. Now my coffee vapes? I like a stronger flavore, on the istick at about 10w...and usually the spinners don't have enough umpf to really fire off a low ohm coil...

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Even at 8w, it tastes different on different devices

Why do you think that is?
Perhaps some of the more advanced puffers here can correct me if I am out of line here, but there are several factors when switching between tanks while using the same power setting on your mod. Air flow is one (the size of the inlet holes at the base of the tank assembly), coil configuration (bottom horizontal, vertical, etc.), the type of metal the coil is made of (some need higher heat - more Watts - to make the same temperature), and the material the wick is made of and shape of the wick (horizontal, vertical, dangley ends).

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Perhaps some of the more advanced puffers here can correct me if I am out of line here, but there are several factors when switching between tanks while using the same power setting on your mod. Air flow is one (the size of the inlet holes at the base of the tank assembly), coil configuration (bottom horizontal, vertical, etc.), the type of metal the coil is made of (some need higher heat - more Watts - to make the same temperature), and the material the wick is made of and shape of the wick (horizontal, vertical, dangley ends).
Exactly....what he ^^ said. Right now, I have a PT2 going on my Provari....atty is reading 2.4, 3.8v...that's sweet spot for today

Edit.....with rayon wicking packed pretty tight

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Even at 8w, it tastes different on different devices, too...tastes sweeter on my Provari than on my Distupter....lol...and when I switch the watts up and down, it tastes different again. But never harsh or soapy, even at high watts.
The Summer Sweetie is the same way. It varies from OMG I love this flavor to I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS JUICE!!! :D

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
@55_Gallon_Drummer, I want to say also that I like your site. The juice descriptions are great, and read like they were written by vapers, not marketers. I also appreciated the user suggestions on temperature and such. And, I didn't sound like the juices were named by teenage boys. (Not that I have anything against teenage boys. I live with one, and he's my favorite person.)

I'm excited to try the cafe cream, but am looking forward to trying them all.

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
@55_Gallon_Drummer, I want to say also that I like your site. The juice descriptions are great, and read like they were written by vapers, not marketers. I also appreciated the user suggestions on temperature and such. And, I didn't sound like the juices were named by teenage boys. (Not that I have anything against teenage boys. I live with one, and he's my favorite person.)

I'm excited to try the cafe cream, but am looking forward to trying them all.

Thanks so much for giving us a try, and the compliments on the site! (Built by yours truly!) I'd like to think there's something there for everyone, and so far the feedback has been really good for the most part. Please let me know what you think once you get to vaping them.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
I'm vaping Cafe Creme right now....bliss...

Really!? That's the one I'm most looking forward to. I almost went straight for the the big bottle of that.

I checked USPS tracking, and my order is slowly moving farther and farther away from me. Maybe Vape Moar would consider moving to Hudson, WI, and I could just walk over and order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread