Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I'm probably biased, I'm a writer by trade

Just keep typing! As a fantasy writer, I have published several stories. As a non-fiction writer, a few stories and about 200 technical manuals. That was before I got into management. Now I only manage cows... :( (I really miss high tech)

Last edited:

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
And you just keep typing! As a fantasy writer, I have published several stories. As a non-fiction writer, a few stories and about 200 technical manuals. That was before I got into management. Now I only manage cows... :( (I really miss high tech)

You know what though, I can deal with cow pushback a lot easier than management pushback...There's something to be said for good company in the office ;)

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I can deal with cow pushback a lot easier than management pushback...There's something to be said for good company in the office ;)
Maybe I should send Helen over to your office. She's a 1600-pound Angus who thinks she's a lap puppy and loves when Lannie blow's her vapor in Helen's nose. She especially likes Brownie flavor.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Review #9

Fru Fruity – this is obviously some kind of combination of several fruits, but darned if I could name them individually. Unlike some fruity e-liquids, this did not have the usual candy-like sweetness. I felt like I occasionally tasted peach, but I can’t be sure of that because something else was right up front there with it. I am not sure – is that watermelon? What else is in this? Not a clue, but all in all, it’s an OK vape.

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
Maybe I should send Helen over to your office. She's a 1600-pound Angus who thinks she's a lap puppy and loves when Lannie blow's her vapor in Helen's nose. She especially likes Brownie flavor.

LOL, I think Helen might be a vaper...Way ahead of her time, unfortunately...

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Guesswhatguesswhatguesswhat!!!!

I got
vapemail2.JPG
today instead of Monday!!!!

I am having a very hard time deciding which ones to vape! Mellow Gold fer shur, because it smells so good I wanna eat it, and either Fru Fruity or Summer Sweetie. I think... :p They all smell delicious!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Guesswhatguesswhatguesswhat!!!!

I got
View attachment 475192 today instead of Monday!!!!

I am having a very hard time deciding which ones to vape! Mellow Gold fer shur, because it smells so good I wanna eat it, and either Fru Fruity or Summer Sweetie. I think... :p They all smell delicious!!
Excited??? I can't tell if you are or not...lol

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Review #10

Berry Bomb – Obviously this is some combination of berries and it is sweet too, but I really wouldn’t go so far as to say it is candy. When compared to the other nine flavors, I believe this is the sweetest and, to me, the best tasting. They say you should save the best for last and it looks like that is exactly what I did. I think, of all 10 flavors, this one is the most likely for me to re-order. Yum.
smiley face.gif
Well, folks, that concludes my reviews. I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.;)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Review #10

Berry Bomb – Obviously this is some combination of berries and it is sweet too, but I really wouldn’t go so far as to say it is candy. When compared to the other nine flavors, I believe this is the sweetest and, to me, the best tasting. They say you should save the best for last and it looks like that is exactly what I did. I think, of all 10 flavors, this one is the most likely for me to re-order. Yum.
View attachment 475203 Well, folks, that concludes my reviews. I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.;)
Lol...isn't it great? @cooladdict ...tank it up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread