Houston area

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Review of Cafe Cream
I got this flavor as part of the 10-pack sample pack and this was the first flavor I chose to vape. I am always looking for a great coffee vape. I filled my nautilus Mini and used my iStick 20w at 15 watts for this tasting. First off, the smell of the juice is amazing. It has the aroma of a fresh, hot cappuccino. On the inhale I got a good, strong coffee hit and on the exhale I tasted the cream. It is a semi-sweet vape for me, which is a nice change of pace from some of the sickly sweet coffee juices out there. I am going to let it steep for a couple of weeks and try it again. I have a feeling the flavors will develop even more over time. 4 stars

ETA: Forgot to add my vitals! My name is Sheri Reeves. I am 48 years old and smoked for 17 years, quitting September 18, 2002. I had tried to quit many times before that but the hand-to-mouth thing was the hardest thing to get over, and on February 13, 2012, my husband and I walked into our brand-spanking-new local vape shop. Though I had already been off cigarettes for 10 years I still missed that hand-to-mouth and constantly entertained the idea of returning to smoking. The one thing that kept me from going back was knowing how awful I was going to feel and how much shorter my life would be if I did. My husband was the smoker at the time but I was excited about the possibility of being able to vape and stay healthy so I bought my first setup. I have been vaping happily and enjoying great health ever since. I vape anywhere between 0 and 6 mg.

Last edited:
Reactions: redrebel821

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Review of Berry Bomb
I got this juice as part of the 10-pack sampler and I wanted to try it right away because I had heard rave reviews about this juice. I like fruit e-juice and when I opened the lid to smell it it definitely smelled fruity to me. It was like the smell I get when I open a bag of gummy bears, so into the M tank it went! I set it atop a 20w iStick set at 15 w. My first though on inhale was "this is definitely NOT a gummy bear!" The flavor is very fruity, but not candy-fruity. It's like a bowl of fresh berries! I really don't pick up any one berry flavor over another, but the medley is divine. The exhale for me is the same as the inhale-fresh berry. It is delicious and I will definitely keep this one in my fruit rotation. 5 stars.

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
We've got some really exciting news for those who have asked about AP in our juices. Tomorrow we're testing some new developments AP free versions of all of our products. Pending a passing quality mark, our entire line could very shortly be completely free of Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl.

We'll update with more info tomorrow!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
We've got some really exciting news for those who have asked about AP in our juices. Tomorrow we're testing some new developments AP free versions of all of our products. Pending a passing quality mark, our entire line could very shortly be completely free of Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl.

We'll update with more info tomorrow!
You guys rule!!!

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
You guys rule!!!

Thanks ;) It's harder than you'd guess to make a really good tasting flavor without that stuff. The thing is, there's so few juices with Diacetyl anymore, people have mostly forgotten how good that stuff makes an e-juice. AP isn't quite as good, but when you take consecutive steps down in "flavor", it's a bit more complicated to build it back up. Our goal is and will be to produce our full line without AP in any of the juices, we should be there in the pretty near future.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Been keeping up here and one day will get to the point of loading the juice I got and do some reviews but still using up my older supply - most of it is 24mg and 18mg.
Looks like I'm gonna have some 24 to pass on. I'm trying to drop down again.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I'm on 16-18... If you need some extra 24, let me know, ok?
Just pour an equal amount of VG in with the 24 and you'd get 12mg. Because VG is fairly sweet all on its own, it might not affect the flavor too much.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Just pour an equal amount of VG in with the 24 and you'd get 12mg. Because VG is fairly sweet all on its own, it might not affect the flavor too much.
My local store sells at 0, 12, and 24. I've been at 24 long enough...I've piffed out some of it, even. I bought my last 2 bottles at 12 and have mixed to lower my nic. Any wins online have been at 16 or 18 to start stepping down. I keep some 24 in tanks, just because at different times on different days, I NEED 24... Lol...and I've set aside some of my Halo win to send on to my son...haven't started any DIY yet, but not ruling it out down the road, so if I need to dilute, I always can at some point. And I can always share if anyone needs some...

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I'm afraid it will mute the flavor quite a bit. :(
I have back stock of Halo after the 15mil contest...lol....I got 4 flavors in different strengths....I've been using the 24's, once they are gone, and I start on the 18's, the other flavors I have will be 12-16's and my Halo will still be my "high nic" back ups. It sounds strange...lol....but it works. Anything I buy or win now is lower nic, but still have some high Halo to bump me. I can easily mix a 24 Halo Belgian Cocoa with a low nic orange, banana, pineapple, cherry, etc for new combos. I tried to think ahead when I collected my winning stash...lol

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Mellow Gold review

I got this juice as part of the 10-pack sampler and, though I am not a tobacco vaper, I was very intrigued by the smell of this juice when I opened the cap. It smelled familiar to me. I loaded up an Atlantis tank with a .5 ohm coil and set that up in my iStick 50w at 40w. My first impression was "this is a tobacco vape?" It is very smooth and the tobacco is mellow. There is definitely a caramel-like sweetness to it on the inhale and the nuttiness came on the exhale. I realized why it smelled familiar to me. It tastes like peanut butter!! I went through 2 tanks of this juice in a day. The longer I vaped it the more I could taste the tobacco, but it never was overpowering. If you like sweet tobacco vapes, you will love this one! 5 stars

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Fru Fruity review
Very intriguing scent to this one when I opened the cap to give it a whiff. It smelled very fruity and delicious. The flavor itself is very different from the scent, however. On the inhale I got a strong spicy flavor, like cinnamon but not the candy kind. The fruit doesn't come through very strongly. On exhale I can taste a fruitiness but the spiciness is still the top note. This is definitely not a sweet fruity flavor to me and since that is what I like I am not a fan of this one. I vaped this juice in an Atlantis tank, .5 ohm coil, on a Coolfire 4 set at 4.1 watts. 3 stars

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
loving the Tropical Torte juice! ty sooo much!
not sure what all is in it tho but whatever they r its wonderful. its a great flavor sweet but yet not to sweet and there is a flavor i cant seem to pin point but it seems to be what evens the flavors out! again ty ty ty soo much! anyone that hasnt tried it should!:thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread