Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
loving the Tropical Torte juice! ty sooo much!
not sure what all is in it tho but whatever they r its wonderful. its a great flavor sweet but yet not to sweet and there is a flavor i cant seem to pin point but it seems to be what evens the flavors out! again ty ty ty soo much! anyone that hasnt tried it should!:thumbs::thumbs:
I have some on the way...lol...but soooo love the Berry Bomb, I'm going to have to order another gallon of it!

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
@AllElseFailed ....come read some reviews......lol...and then get ready!!!
She's busy buyin GS Airs but I've been checkin this out. Looks like a good deal and I'm likin what I hear about the coffee and tobacco vapes. Might have to order a sampler. Free shippin too.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
She's busy buyin GS Airs but I've been checkin this out. Looks like a good deal and I'm likin what I hear about the coffee and tobacco vapes. Might have to order a sampler. Free shippin too.
I have spent almost 7 months looking for a fruit mix I can stand for more than 3-4 puffs...until now ...

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
While not a review I've finally gotten around to trying Berry Bomb. Get some. Now. That is all. ;)

Now that I'm feeling better and have gotten some things in order I'm going to be able to review each flavor very very soon, can't wait!
I know, right????

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
Holy (Insert Appropriate Blasphemous Statement Here)!

Thanks for all the love during our short absence! Pretty amazing to come back to good reviews. We've been super busy between my personal tribulations (sinus infection, busted ribs, man, I'm falling apart!) and working on the flavors and chemistry, things are super busy. I try to remind people, we're a super small team right now, we're just real diligent, so big jumps take a lot of all of our time.

Please don't think anything of it if we're quiet for a bit!

Now, on to the important stuff, flavor reformulations and AP. In the future, we'll be rolling these as blog posts as well, just to make sure ALL of our customers have visibility of the process. We're almost at testing on reworked flavors for 3 juices, but don't quite have the finished recipes worked out. There's a couple things holding us up science wise, and sorry, I don't even understand the details HAHA. I just know reverse engineering things isn't easy unless you do really expensive tests to tell you exactly what's in it. In short, we're REALLY good at what we do, but we don't have deep pockets, so we'll get there but it's going to take time.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Ok, after reading the reviews I just had to take my samples out of the steep cabinet and try them. I've gotten through 6 of them so far, so here goes...

Scored 1-5
1/5 Berry Bomb - Cherry is the dominate flavor to me in this one. Honestly I haven't had a cherry I have enjoyed, for to me cherry has a waxy taste to it, so this one just isn't my flavor. I HATED the color. If it doesn't have food coloring added in it, one of the manufacturers of the flavoring is using food coloring.

4.5/5 Mellow Gold - I really really liked this one. I'm not a tobacco vaper but I enjoy one occasionally. This one was great in my opinion. The description on the web page fits.. Nice, smooth, sweet, nutty with hints of caramel. Really enjoyed this one. Would buy this one.

4.5/5 Bakers Bean - Another favorite. Great soft Vanilla, slight Graham , and creamy smooth. Most Vanillas are overpowering, this one isn't. Would buy this one.

2/5 Fru Fruity - This was a nice blend, no dominate flavor unless it's dragon fruit, but felt like it had other tropical fruits. I didn't hate this, but most tropical fruits aren't in my vape rotation. More food coloring?

4.5/5 Summer Sweeter -Amazing watermelon, sweet and smooth. One of the best watermelons I have ever had. Hate the coloring and probably wouldn't buy it again because of the color.

1/5 Cool Green - menthol. I don't care for menthol unless I have a cold. I don't have a cold.

I'll try and get to the other ones later today or tomorrow at the latest. Overall I'd say you have a nice group of flavors. I used two Subtank Mini's with either a 1.0 ohm or a .5 ohm coil for sampling, wattage between 20 and 30.

Vape Moar Review Reimbursement Program

Last edited:

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Ooooooh myyyy gosh. The Summer Sweetie is to die for!!! Best watermelon I have ever vaped!!! So delicious. It tastes like actual watermelon tastes!

Based on your reactgion I'm going to try this one next. :)

I've tried several watermelon vapes in my short time vaping and all of them come off as too candy-like, I eat fresh watermelon all throughout the summer so it's not easy to fool me. ;)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Holy (Insert Appropriate Blasphemous Statement Here)!

Thanks for all the love during our short absence! Pretty amazing to come back to good reviews. We've been super busy between my personal tribulations (sinus infection, busted ribs, man, I'm falling apart!) and working on the flavors and chemistry, things are super busy. I try to remind people, we're a super small team right now, we're just real diligent, so big jumps take a lot of all of our time.

Please don't think anything of it if we're quiet for a bit!

Now, on to the important stuff, flavor reformulations and AP. In the future, we'll be rolling these as blog posts as well, just to make sure ALL of our customers have visibility of the process. We're almost at testing on reworked flavors for 3 juices, but don't quite have the finished recipes worked out. There's a couple things holding us up science wise, and sorry, I don't even understand the details HAHA. I just know reverse engineering things isn't easy unless you do really expensive tests to tell you exactly what's in it. In short, we're REALLY good at what we do, but we don't have deep pockets, so we'll get there but it's going to take time.
Lol...you better keep up...I've been pimping you out on a few different threads.....lol

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Based on your reactgion I'm going to try this one next. :)

I've tried several watermelon vapes in my short time vaping and all of them come off as too candy-like, I eat fresh watermelon all throughout the summer so it's not easy to fool me. ;)
I think you are going to be blown away. It is absolutely amazing. I am definitely going to need moar. And a bigger tank. :p

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Took a while but I finally got through them all. Still using the Subtank Mini with a .5 or 1.0 coil. So for the last 4 I have this:

4/5 Prince Pucker - The best way for me to describe this is to say it's like a green apple without the bite that makes you squint. It's got a sweet green apple candy hint in addition to the green apple. Smooth and maybe a little too sweet, a very nice vape.

4/5 Cafe Creme - I enjoy a nice coffee vape occasionly, and this one fits the bill. The coffee not overbearing it has the right amount of cream. I would probably like to mix it with some cinnamon roll.

3.5/5 Tropical Torte - A very interesting vape. Creamy, I detected a slight citrus on exhale. While there wasn't any one flavor to push my button the blend was very pleasant.

3.5/5 Cool Customer - Another nice vape. First impression was a peppermint patty. Second impression was also. Nice balance of mint and chocolate. Would be a great palate cleanser between vapes, something to wake up the ole taste buds. Wish I had this flavor when I first started vaping to get off the cigs.

I probably liked the Bakers Bean the best, Mellow Gold then the Summer sweeter followed by Prince Pucker.

All in all a very nice group of juices. They all seem to be well made and nicely balanced. Thanks again for the samples. :)

Last edited:

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
Ok, after reading the reviews I just had to take my samples out of the steep cabinet and try them. I've gotten through 6 of them so far, so here goes...

Scored 1-5
1/5 Berry Bomb - Cherry is the dominate flavor to me in this one. Honestly I haven't had a cherry I have enjoyed, for to me cherry has a waxy taste to it, so this one just isn't my flavor. I HATED the color. If it doesn't have food coloring added in it, one of the manufacturers of the flavoring is using food coloring.

4.5/5 Mellow Gold - I really really liked this one. I'm not a tobacco vaper but I enjoy one occasionally. This one was great in my opinion. The description on the web page fits.. Nice, smooth, sweet, nutty with hints of caramel. Really enjoyed this one. Would buy this one.

4.5/5 Bakers Bean - Another favorite. Great soft Vanilla, slight Graham , and creamy smooth. Most Vanillas are overpowering, this one isn't. Would buy this one.

2/5 Fru Fruity - This was a nice blend, no dominate flavor unless it's dragon fruit, but felt like it had other tropical fruits. I didn't hate this, but most tropical fruits aren't in my vape rotation. More food coloring?

4.5/5 Summer Sweeter -Amazing watermelon, sweet and smooth. One of the best watermelons I have ever had. Hate the coloring and probably wouldn't buy it again because of the color.

1/5 Cool Green - menthol. I don't care for menthol unless I have a cold. I don't have a cold.

I'll try and get to the other ones later today or tomorrow at the latest. Overall I'd say you have a nice group of flavors. I used two Subtank Mini's with either a 1.0 ohm or a .5 ohm coil for sampling, wattage between 20 and 30.

Our rules say we won't notify for acceptance, but I just got these! Made My Day!

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
So here's a part of what we're doing with the reviews we're getting, thought you guys would like to see how we'll be displaying them ;)

270x630-ecf-ca.png

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
Lol...you better keep up...I've been pimping you out on a few different threads.....lol

Haha, I believe it, we're filling orders left and right... True Story, I walked into production the other day, and the first words out of our production manager's mouth were, and I quote, "I Hate You".

Oddly, that made me feel good. It's weird to be me :pop:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So here's a part of what we're doing with the reviews we're getting, thought you guys would like to see how we'll be displaying them ;)

270x630-ecf-ca.png
Cool! I like it a lot! I didn't know if you wanted real names or user names so I edited my first review to include my actual name and I give you full permission to use it if you want to. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Haha, I believe it, we're filling orders left and right... True Story, I walked into production the other day, and the first words out of our production manager's mouth were, and I quote, "I Hate You".

Oddly, that made me feel good. It's weird to be me :pop:
Ha! What a great problem to have. :p @redrebel821 is the one who brought me here and I am sooo glad she did!!! :)

Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread