Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I walked into production the other day, and the first words out of our production manager's mouth were, and I quote, "I Hate You".
So you can tell that manager that the ECF crowd said, "We'll be back!" Use your best Arnie voice impression... :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Haha, I believe it, we're filling orders left and right... True Story, I walked into production the other day, and the first words out of our production manager's mouth were, and I quote, "I Hate You".

Oddly, that made me feel good. It's weird to be me :pop:
Lmaoooo......just sent 3 Moar people to order...lmaooooo....

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
Cool! I like it a lot! I didn't know if you wanted real names or user names so I edited my first review to include my actual name and I give you full permission to use it if you want to. :)

Thanks! We're trying to stick to usernames where possible. We try to make it easy enough to find the person if someone wants to contact the individual reviewer, but personal information on the internet isn't usually something that turns out well, there's a lot of loonies out there, and we try to look out for you guys the best we can ;)

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
My face when I just loaded a tank of Summer Sweetie

tumblr_m5ahh6LzAr1qztwte.gif

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Thanks! We're trying to stick to usernames where possible. We try to make it easy enough to find the person if someone wants to contact the individual reviewer, but personal information on the internet isn't usually something that turns out well, there's a lot of loonies out there, and we try to look out for you guys the best we can ;)
Works for me! Thanks for looking out for us. :)

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
I can't link my review from here to the website... Grrrr... But can see my review on website, so that's good
In order to do that, you'd have to go to the actual "reviews" are of the forum and create a new thread. You could link that thread on the site, but you can't link individual comments on the thread. In our case, I know where it is, so I don't have to search for it, but in most cases, I have to read the text of the review in order to make sure it's okay for us to use it/reimburse for it. We won't reject "bad" ones, but there's some reviews we can't reimburse the content of for legal reasons. The FDA doesn't like health and safety claims....

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
In order to do that, you'd have to go to the actual "reviews" are of the forum and create a new thread. You could link that thread on the site, but you can't link individual comments on the thread. In our case, I know where it is, so I don't have to search for it, but in most cases, I have to read the text of the review in order to make sure it's okay for us to use it/reimburse for it. We won't reject "bad" ones, but there's some reviews we can't reimburse the content of for legal reasons. The FDA doesn't like health and safety claims....
Vape with Vape Moar..it will cure migraines and grow hair on your head!

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
So it is better to just leave reviews here?
You can do whatever is easiest for you. If you'd like to start an actual review thread, that would be awesome, but we aren't telling people when and where to put there. My hope is just that people will post them in the places they socialize. It's not so much of a "do a full review someone will read" as a do an honest review your friends and connections can then ask you questions about. It's more of an "intro" than a "review" if that makes sense.

That said, the idea is to make it easy for you guys to get it done :)

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
You can do whatever is easiest for you. If you'd like to start an actual review thread, that would be awesome, but we aren't telling people when and where to put there. My hope is just that people will post them in the places they socialize. It's not so much of a "do a full review someone will read" as a do an honest review your friends and connections can then ask you questions about. It's more of an "intro" than a "review" if that makes sense.

That said, the idea is to make it easy for you guys to get it done :)
That works! I have been pimpin' the Summer Sweetie everywhere, lol. I am down to the bottom of my 15 ml bottle and had to order MOAR last night! When I run out I will load up the Prince Pucker. Because apple. :D

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
That works! I have been pimpin' the Summer Sweetie everywhere, lol. I am down to the bottom of my 15 ml bottle and had to order MOAR last night! When I run out I will load up the Prince Pucker. Because apple. :D
I'm telling you....that referral program is sounding better all the time....bwahahahahah

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
I'm telling you....that referral program is sounding better all the time....bwahahahahah

Would you really want us to use you guys as a sales force though? I mean, it's awesome to get free stuff for being a loyal fan, but at some point, it becomes like that guy who sells that weird Health/Makeup/Candle thing that's always bugging you to set up a "party" for your friends so you can get a discount... I dunno, maybe it's just me, I don't think one would be super hard for us to do, it's just that, well, I'm always wary of taking the recommendation of someone who I know is earning on the link I click to go somewhere.

Full disclosure, I have a sister in law who does one of those "points back" sites where you purchase everyday stuff. She loves it and I guess has gotten checks for big bucks, me, I have a natural aversion to that stuff, so I generally stay away. If we get demand and you guys are like, Hey man, you're just nuts, we'll do one for sure ;)

Reactions: cooladdict
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread