alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
12mg Unflavored Nicotine Base - ecigExpress

just get some unflavored eliquid. $11.49 for 250ML

then pick up a couple of flavorings

Browse DIY E-Liquid and E-Juice Flavorings by Flavor - ecigExpress

then the easiest way to mix is just. dump some unflavored into a bottle, then add some drops of the flavoring. if you want to get all technical you can do the math and crap to get certain % nic vs vg pg whatever, but i just add the unflavored to a 10ml bottle and add maybe 20-30% flavoring and vape that for a day. its really stupid simple if you just work with non-concentrated unflavored nicotine. (3-24mg ish)

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
When I eventually return to the states, I'm gonna miss these guys:

LOGARLIQUIDS

Far higher quality than any of the off the shelf "Made in USA" stuff I've tried in the states (Ruthless, Blacklabelvape, Halo, etc.), and a lot cheaper, $130/30 ml (US 8.75), in glass bottles.

Cheaper still, though notably less refined...

BeLiquid

$55/30 ml for their base flavors, $80 for mixes, and yes, glass bottles. Like I said, less refined than Logar, and they've definitely got a few fail liquids, but they're getting better. Their Snake Oil is great, as is everything I've sampled from their sub-ohm line.

Both offer international shipping, though I doubt they get very many orders from the US, since "Made in Mexico" is so stigmatized there.

IDK, seems like every "USA" liquid I've bought in US vape shops to date has been over priced and overrated.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
I pay 17 bucks for 30ml of "housejuice" i.e just juice from a b&m near me. Canada juice prices are hectic. I love the premium juice from the holy land. They get it into my country to np not like some US vendors. You should try it man its really cheap and the quality is sick as well. I can get 10 100ml bottles for $200 shipped. Its pretty much all I order for me and my wife now since it drastically cuts the cost of vapeing. I get by on a bottle a week so its great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread