Status
Not open for further replies.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Haha! I'm not much of a law-abiding citizen either! Lol but don't let anyone know about Lady Vapentine's wicked wicked ways. :p
Also, a big shout out about the not harming animals thing.
People do some sick .... to our animal fam and there is NEVER ANY REASON for that.
Personally, I even prefer to dine with them rather than to eat them. [emoji3][emoji76][emoji190][emoji200][emoji209][emoji197][emoji195][emoji194][emoji213][emoji213][emoji213][emoji243][emoji243] but I know that's not easy for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, I can keep a secret... :D

I tried being a vegetarian once but I just couldn't do it, I didn't even last a month! I just love meat too much and start feeling super weak after a few days without it.

But I only buy biologically farmed meat as a compromise and don't have it every day anymore since, that's the best I can do I'm afraid. But yeah, there are some sick individuals out there sadly.

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
No worries, I can keep a secret... :D

I tried being a vegetarian once but I just couldn't do it, I didn't even last a month! I just love meat too much and start feeling super weak after a few days without it.

But I only buy biologically farmed meat as a compromise and don't have it every day anymore since, that's the best I can do I'm afraid. But yeah, there are some sick individuals out there sadly.
That's really awesome! Yeah,I was raised a mega-carnivore. Our bodies end up being conditioned to that. I tried so many times to become a vegetarian, but then I watched a Morrissey documentary and it pretty much stuck.

I'm half Serbian, so my family still eats giant legs of lamb and the like. I'm just glad they all finally stopped smoking! The family, not the lambs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread