Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Where the he double hockey sticks have you been Papa?

Good question, Raynman!

I have been hella busy since Easter with work. It happens from time to time - we're a project/deadline driven business and a big contract hit, plus I've started another business on the side (fool that I am). It's put a huge crimp in my online time, but rest assured all the good folks of reoville have been on my mind and in my heart.

I just had to tune in for the woody sale, though :w00t:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
What Woodvil has you the most excited? I'm really liking the Walnut. Whacha got yer eye on?
the one in gil's avi!!! :laugh:

Not gettin in the sale this year, but if I was...... it would be......... (say it with me everyone)

Purple heart with birdseye door!!! well they don't have a birdseye color, and ya couldn't see it if they did

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I have been hella busy since Easter with work. It happens from time to time - we're a project/deadline driven business and a big contract hit, plus I've started another business on the side (fool that I am). It's put a huge crimp in my online time, but rest assured all the good folks of reoville have been on my mind and in my heart.

I just had to tune in for the woody sale, though :w00t:

Rob's business has been suffering without his #1 Enabler here daily. You need to keep that "priority" in mind too. ;)

Glad to have caught you on side a couple of times though.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Rob's business has been suffering without his #1 Enabler here daily. You need to keep that "priority" in mind too. ;)

Glad to have caught you on side a couple of times though.

Oh, I think Russ has the enabling covered with his vids :)

Your pics of your ever expanding arsenal of reo gear helps, too. I still chuckle when I remember you saying "well, I'm not going to dive too deep into this reo thing".

So, you got your eye on a little sumpin' sumpin' for today? With your background in functional woodwork, it's got to be a draw (not that I'm enabling, mind ;)).

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Oh, I think Russ has the enabling covered with his vids :)

Your pics of your ever expanding arsenal of reo gear helps, too. I still chuckle when I remember you saying "well, I'm not going to dive too deep into this reo thing".

So, you got your eye on a little sumpin' sumpin' for today? With your background in functional woodwork, it's got to be a draw (not that I'm enabling, mind ;)).

The "arsenal" will drop some when I get around to offering up 3 Woodvil's.. 2 14500's and a 18490 that I never use. The Mini OG and new Mini 2.1's have more than replaced them in my daily routine. Still use the 2 18650's, but that may change too.

As for the new Woodvil's, there's plenty of them I'd "like" to buy and would... but I'm not much for playing the games on sale days chasing the same rainbows everyone else is. Been there, done that with some high end unicorns... fought and got them and lost interest in the idea soon after since I never used them anyway. They're still just packed away. If I remember to log in for the sales start (I seldom know what time it is), there are some lessor woods I "might" try to buy. No idea how that will go with so many diving in, especially those that buy so many of them somehow. You know with the exhibition grade woods I have that I'm not going to buy just any of them. So if I am there at the start I may take a stab at some I would, if they don't fly I'm out. I don't really "need" any of them, plus I don't use any of my 22mm atty's they were originally on my list for (so I don't have to build the 4 Pekos). For more Reos I have my sights set more on some more Chalice III's and LP/SL Reos to run them and my herd of Nuppin's. A package on its way back from the spa will get here Tuesday bringing 3 of my Grands back, and that will get me back up to speed with plenty of Reos to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread