What am I doing wrong? Atty help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom_

Aug 10, 2015
Sorry mods. Not sure which board this belongs.

Ok. I'm having this "popping" and "spitting" juice up the drip tip. On a couple tanks. And an RDA.

Nautilus Mini at 1.6 ohm
Kanger Subtank mini at .5 ohm
An my Hellboy RDA. (pop is so bad I can't even vape it.) at .9 ohm.

My wattages vary depending on the time of day. And no matter the watts. They still pop. (it isn't a gurgle where I'm getting lots of juice. Just these pops that sometimes spit molten juice up the tip.)
All my atty's do this from 7-25w. Any higher its to hot. I prefer 12-18ish.

In both the Kanger and Nautilus I've tried different coils. I will build a high ohn coil something around 2ohm and see if this makes any difference.

Any advice or is there something I can do? I can minimize the spit by pulling lightly.
I've checked the seal on the chimney made sure my coils are straight. Disassembled and cleaned every atty.

I dunno...

Thanks in advance.

Boom_

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
Moved from Atomizers & Cartridges forum to Rebuildable Atomizers forum since you're having this issue with an RDA and it sounds like you're rebuilding your coil heads in the other two (A&C is for traditional disposable attys)

Any other details you can share on your builds, like what size wire, etc? Some builds (twisted coils, for example) will be prone to pop and spit more than single-wire coils, so perhaps it's something in how you're building?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread