Not open for further replies.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
So title says it...
I`ve got a few semi ADV (Meaning I switch between the two throughout the day)
How do u like em?
What Mod, Build, juice etc.

I am primarily on a pegasus clone with a zenith clone RDA, vaping Pure Michigan build is 0.14 (22gauge kanthal, 3/2 wraps 2mm, dont normally vape that low... Wanted to try it. bit hot, but flavor is good)

And I got the Vulcan clone RDA which has the blue moon in it.:vapor:

what about u guys?

M4rtin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
New Jersey, USA
WOW!:thumbs:

I am not that sophisticated yet, just into week 6 of being analog free and only been vaping for 7 weeks. Currently have the MVP 2.0 with 2 Aspire Nautilus tanks with BVC coils and BDC coils. Should be receiving the Beyond Vape Silo tank next week and just ordered the Heatvape Ceram tank and coils.

I started on the Itaste VV with a Kanger Aero Mini and Kanger Aero V2. Still have them, but they are now backups.

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
I have the smoketech SID with 2 nautilus tanks (only bdc coils, think I'm the only one who hates the BVCs) @1.6 ohms. I usually keep one with a sweet/fruity flavor, and the other with a dew flavor. Right now my sweet tank has had the premium strawberry shake for the last 2 days since I got it, cant put it down, so delicious. The other tank is loaded with distortion right now, also delicious.

Kristy

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I'm vaping citrus dew DIY 15% 12mg in a Phoenix rda 1.4 ohm micro coil 28g kanthal cotton wick on an Evod (3.7v regulated). It's my go everywhere setup.

I've also got 12mg Baja ejuice 1.0 ohm 26g kanthal micro coil cotton wick in my nimbus clone on my chi you clone.

And cinnamon roll ejuice 12mg in my smok octopus 1.4 ohm 28g micro coil cotton wick at 3.7v on my provari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread