What are Lorann single flavor percentages?

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Recipes' started by kweni16, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kweni16

kweni16 Full Member

Hi everyone! I know this should be on the DIY sections but I'm not allowed to start a new thread there just yet. I just needed some help and info on the percentage of Lorann flavoring I should use on my mix.

I don't have the luxury to waste these Loran flavorings that just came to my door because they're really not available in my country. I'm pretty sure I saw a thread here as to how much percentage I should put ony my DIY but I can't find it anymore. if anyone could, please reply with the link on it.

Anyway, so here are the list of flavors that came in:
    - blueberry
    - butter
    - cheesecake
    - chocolate hazelnut
    - lemonade
    - mango
    - marshmallow
    - mint chocolate chip
    - peppermint
    - strawberry kiwi

The only flavor enhancer I have available is ethyl maltol. Please guys I need your suggestions TIA!:)

2. sportyfortyeight

sportyfortyeight Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't use loranns often but I would suggest starting at 5% flavor and add more till you like it. One of the few recipes I have yet to make with Tpa is all loranns and I use 35% flavor to get it nice and sweet but it kills cartos and attys fast...

3. Scottibones

Scottibones Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The flavor percentages will vary based on your base liquid pg/vg ratio. pg carries the flavor much better than vg. I would suggest starting by making 5 ml batches that way any changes will be minimal hence little to no waste. Personally I diy 100% vg so my flavor ratios tend to be on the high side.

4. Razloz

Razloz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Yea start low and work your way up, you can always add more flavoring, but you can't easily take it away. I use 50/50 vg/pg in my DIY and usually end up using about 10% flavoring with loranns. I would suggest starting at 2% or 5% though to see how you like it. Definitely make small batches as well, and without nicotine until you get the flavor right. Nicotine is the expensive part in DIY at least from my experience.

5. judy j

judy j Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm glad I came across your thread. I started getting ready to start diy and invested in almost all Loran flavors. Is there any Loran threads?

6. judy j

PS That was many months ago. Wonder if flavors get weak with time?

7. judy j

I seem to remember there was a program somewhere that let you input the flavors you had on hand and recipes whould be suggested. I had it but my hard drive went out.. If I find it I'll let uou know kweni or maybe someone else has it and will post it here. Any way good luck..

8. Vappa

Vappa Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm actually testing the chocolate hazelnut these days. So far 10% in 70/30/11 PG/VG/mg tastes quite good. The chocolate is more present than the hazelnut and its taste is a little dry (probably from the chocolate). I will try this on 12% later on.

9. Razloz

Razloz Senior Member ECF Veteran

The LorAnn chocolate tastes like Hershey's Syrup to me, it's quite a strong flavor.

10. Vappa

Have some coconut at 25%. Jummy! Could be combined with a little hazelnut chokolade. Might taste like bounty then...

11. judy j

What flavors would you call strong?

12. Vappa

Hi Judy, in general the Lor Anns are not very strong. Well at least compared to the Flavour Art i'm also using.
    Most of Lor Ann are in the range of 10 - 25%. The strongest flavor i tried so far is the Coffee @6%. It is a very dry coffee flavor without any sweet at all, but quite strong at that level. It needs something else added to it though.

13. judy j

Thanks Vappa. I really wanted to know about the coffee flavor...

14. TxTunesLady

TxTunesLady Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have all TPA flavors and have had horrible sucess with anything coming out, as well as the capella's BUT with LorAnn's I have gotten a good result, I am working on them now the only once I have, but the - chocolate hazelnut YUM at 17% but I am going to try it at 22%. My taste buds haven't fully come back so each week things are tasting really different. like what I once LOVED this week is just so so. The cheesecake blah! I like TPA better. Ill fill u in on the other flavors later.
    I have the Caramel, Chocolate Hazelnut, Cinnamon Roll, Bav Cream, Keoke Coffee, and Peanut Butter
    The LorAnn Caramel is light to no flavor for me at 20%
    Bav. Cream to light at 15%
    Keoke Coffee light but not bad at 12% but want to try stronger
    PB and Cinnamon I havent tried yet and am doing those as I type this

15. Vappa

I mix the Caramel at 9% now. It tastes good this way, but could be a little stronger like 12%.
    The peanut butter is in my current test batch @20%. I've tested it at 15% and was nice but not strong enough. I didn't test the 20% batch yet.
    Cinnamon Roll i used at 20% and was already quite strong. But i want to push it to the limit and try it in a batch @25%, just to see how this works out.

16. Vappa

Peanut butter @ 20% kicks .ss! Although is tastes a bit different of the peanut butter i normally use on my bread, i can clearly taste peanut butter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.