What are some good cheap premium juice out there with cheap shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Slim's E-juice (slimsejuice.com). They allow you to customize their recipes, nicotine, pg/vg, flavor level, sweetner, etc., plus you can custom order your own recipe, all at $9.50 for a 30ml bottle. After your first order, they give you a card for a 20% life time discount!! Their service is very good, I usually receive my orders within a week, and they don't gouge you on shipping; I think the most I've paid for shipping is $2.50. I'm expecting my order of "Wizzard" (what else would I vape?) e-juice to arrive from Slim's today. By all means, give Slim's a try.

Last edited:

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I am a big fan of ITC Vapes, which is pretty inexpensive ($4.99 for 15 ml; $7.99 for 30; $19.99 for 120). The only downside is that they do need to be steeped for quite a while (usually there are steeping times listed for each juice) before they are at their best. I do vape them out of the mail if I just can't wait, but waiting is really the way to go for the best vape/flavor.

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
I am a big fan of ITC Vapes, which is pretty inexpensive ($4.99 for 15 ml; $7.99 for 30; $19.99 for 120). The only downside is that they do need to be steeped for quite a while (usually there are steeping times listed for each juice) before they are at their best. I do vape them out of the mail if I just can't wait, but waiting is really the way to go for the best vape/flavor.

steep? What does steeping mean?

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
steep means to take the lid off and let it sit opened for a while (sometimes weeks.....)
i donno what you consider premium but E-Cigarettes and Vape Accessories | MadTown Vapor has been some of the best juice i've found....flavor is spot on $5/15 ml plus spend $8+ get free bottle of juice
for new members only, get 2 free bottles of juice :) SAMPLE INFO

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
sounds good to me !! Thanks!!

And this steep thing...I never heard of it...need to research on it. Will it make the juice...more flavored? Like wine? The longer you age it the better? lol

steep means to take the lid off and let it sit opened for a while (sometimes weeks.....)
i donno what you consider premium but E-Cigarettes and Vape Accessories | MadTown Vapor has been some of the best juice i've found....flavor is spot on $5/15 ml plus spend $8+ get free bottle of juice
for new members only, get 2 free bottles of juice :) SAMPLE INFO

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
I happen to be a huge ITC Vapes fan. I think they have some of the best flavors that I've tried. The prices can't be beat for what you get IMHO. Shipping is fast and cheap, usually regular usps standard. Juice is made to order, so yes it needs to sit for a week or two before they taste the best they can.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
some juices need to steep for the flavors to blend and meld together...some need to steep to get rid of that perfume taste....i'm too impatient and well if the juice doesn't taste good straight outta the mail box, chances are it ain't gonna get much better with "age" but that's just me......
deejstuff.com is pretty good but i have to get 200% flavor otherwise it's just kinda lackluster and well lately they've been rather slow on shipping but worth getting when you're not in need of juice soon....

an on going list of freebies/cheap samples and things >> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-vaping-discussion/656518-best-things-life-free.html

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
Wow free !!

Thank you !!!!!

some juices need to steep for the flavors to blend and meld together...some need to steep to get rid of that perfume taste....i'm too impatient and well if the juice doesn't taste good straight outta the mail box, chances are it ain't gonna get much better with "age" but that's just me......
Deejstuff.com is pretty good but i have to get 200% flavor otherwise it's just kinda lackluster and well lately they've been rather slow on shipping but worth getting when you're not in need of juice soon....

An on going list of freebies/cheap samples and things >> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-vaping-discussion/656518-best-things-life-free.html

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
Just ordered from Mt Baker, they have juice from $2.99 to $4.99 for 15ml and cheap shipping!!

Can't wait for my istick 50w, kanger subtank, magma, to arrive!! So excited !!

Your Order Contains:
1 x Guava E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20%, Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.50 8oz, .25 under 8oz): 0)
1 x Cinnamon Roll E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20%, Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.50 8oz, .25 under 8oz): 0)
1 x Coumarin Pipe E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Thug Juice E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Moo Juice E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Hawk Sauce E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x 5mL Freebie Bottle
(Flavor Type Choice: Sweets)

shultsy24

Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Illinois
I just got my blue 50 watt istick and subtank mini in the mail today as well as an atlantis. Whole new world of vaping for me. However I did find the tip on the mini to be a little much if you crank it wide open it pretty much forces you to do a full on lung hit so I changed out my kanger mega drop tip and dialed down to 2 holes on the mini and it's good to go. Awesome flavor and love the looks of this new blue istick too. Enjoy

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
I just got my blue 50 watt istick and subtank mini in the mail today as well as an atlantis. Whole new world of vaping for me. However I did find the tip on the mini to be a little much if you crank it wide open it pretty much forces you to do a full on lung hit so I changed out my kanger mega drop tip and dialed down to 2 holes on the mini and it's good to go. Awesome flavor and love the looks of this new blue istick too. Enjoy

which tip did u change to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread