What are the most common complaints about the ProVari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

envizion

Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
NJ USA
First off, I am very happy with my ProVari! The only complaint I have is that the circuit board came loose and I had to send it to them to get repaired (didn't want to void my warranty and do it myself). I would like to see them create a mount of some kind to prevent this from happening (I understand the board fits in a slot and is then held in with glue, an adhesive, or some kind of compound). Yeah, it was a little annoying, but I would buy another one.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Anyone old enough here to remember Lee Iacocca? He was a well known businessman known for engineering the Ford Mustang and being the CEO of a couple of American auto companies. He had a famous line in a television ad that I will borrow...

"If you can find a better advanced personal vaporizer than the Provari....then buy it."

That's not arrogance, thats confidence in your product.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The "K" cars! FUNNY STUFF. Thanks for that memory :toast:

Anyone old enough here to remember Lee Iacocca? He was a well known businessman known for engineering the Ford Mustang and being the CEO of a couple of American auto companies. He had a famous line in a television ad that I will borrow...

"If you can find a better advanced personal vaporizer than the Provari....then buy it."

That's not arrogance, thats confidence in your product.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I could have written this.

For what it's worth, pizza2me, I was finally able to get her to stop. But I'd be lying if I said it was easy. I said, "Stop pumping the button" about 50 times before it finally stuck.

Personally, I prefer not having a voltage lock button, because it shouldn't be necessary. You have to really pump that button to get to five clicks - it should be easy enough to learn not to. My wife might argue, but I stand strong...

My only complaint is that if you're fumble fingers when vaping you can inadvertently change the voltage. Ya. My wife still does it. Don't know how but she does. Wish there was a lock voltage mode.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
I could have written this.

For what it's worth, pizza2me, I was finally able to get her to stop. But I'd be lying if I said it was easy. I said, "Stop pumping the button" about 50 times before it finally stuck.

Personally, I prefer not having a voltage lock button, because it shouldn't be necessary. You have to really pump that button to get to five clicks - it should be easy enough to learn not to. My wife might argue, but I stand strong...

Yup... I've beat it over and over... She gets better.... then drops off. I'll definitely keep trying. But, would disagree that it wouldn't be helpful to have the voltage lock. I've actually had it happen to me maybe 2-3 times in 6 months. Not enought that I would need it, but I have heard others here on ecf say the same thing.

And, most important, it wouldn't hurt anything to have it.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I guess. I just don't see the need for another button, but maybe it's just because I've gotten used to it. Sherry did too - finally. :)

Yup... I've beat it over and over... She gets better.... then drops off. I'll definitely keep trying. But, would disagree that it wouldn't be helpful to have the voltage lock. I've actually had it happen to me maybe 2-3 times in 6 months. Not enought that I would need it, but I have heard others here on ecf say the same thing.

And, most important, it wouldn't hurt anything to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread