What are the most common complaints about the ProVari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzyTech

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
California
My only complaint is I ordered yesterday, and not here yet (lol). I did my research, and yes the price is on the high side, but you get what you pay for. I have a YJ2.0 a little over 2 months old and just out of warranty, broken center pin. I don't know what the hype is about vw. If you understand ohms law, you don't need it.

With VW some prefer the convenience, I prefer the math.

hope1

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
ARIZONA
I am new, but love it. I wouldn't say it is really a complaint, but my preference would be a sleeker look--I don't really like the teardrop--somehow looks more like a tool, which it is....but it would be nice if it was a little sleeker looking. I do like the look of the genesis and zenesis, but don't know how they wokr and they are not readily available. Provari has it going on! But would like a simple sleeker look.

Vandal996

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2009
Columbus Ohio
My only complaint is the cap where it meets the tank or whatever atomizer you are running. I have a AGA-T2 and the gap bugs me. I'm not paying $150 for a Z-Atty-Pro. I bought it because it is durable and it is that. Mine has hit a concrete floor hundreds of times without failure and is not even beat up. I have purposely dropped it numerous times from 6ft on concrete to demonstrate to people how durable it is. It is still here and it's my only device while my friends have been through multiples of every device that AltSmoke sells including the zmax and the eVic.

Out of style? I'm not a metrosexual dbag that gives two ....s about the status I get from my ecig but if some little metrosexual dbag wants to bust my balls about it I can always beat him to death with my Provari and keep on vaping. Name one other e-cig mod you can routinely beat people to death with.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread