What are you looking for in a version 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanedog

Moved On
Jan 28, 2014
Alberta
  • Deleted by lamarrk
  • Reason: Inappropriate comments.

Megabyt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
SoCal
In a universe where the only attribute of the coil that had an impact on the vape was the resistance, and where vapers filled their different attys with the same juice, you would be right.

Did you miss the sentence "Yes, you will still adjust your wattage to your preferred setting for each juice, etc..." ?

zanedog

Moved On
Jan 28, 2014
Alberta
someone better start explaining to people how variable wattage works lol, it has to first measure the resistance, each and every time, and that takes a little bit of time, and then, how it's implemented in the algorithm means that it checks and rechecks all the time.. gosh people, is ohms law that darn hard to figure out>>>>>>>>>>>

Like really, this whole thing about vv vs vw... It's the same thing people, but with vw, you are letting the little chip take control.... Are we all that dumb that the ohms law is that hard to figure out??? oh my gosh, I failed grade three, but I still understand it perfectly...

there is 29 points between three watts and six...

pick and choose, change at your hearts content, or would you rather have a little computer chip do it for you?

Even with my variable wattage mods, i change them all the time.

For all the haters, have a puff on a provari at 800 hertz, and compare it to a vamo.

Mostly it's envy, and so be it, haters gonna hate.

What about the many that have a full understanding of VW 'technology', have owned and extensively used various VW devices and have concluded it adds zero, zip, zilch, nada benefit and consider it a unwanted completely useless feature.

Your whole premiss that VW actually works they way you think it does for everybody and every possible delivery device and juice combination and it is something everyone should be using or they just don't understand, is just silly, actually beyond silly.
Go tell the folks that love mechanical's that they should be using VW devices instead because VW is some new cool technological advance and just works so much better for everybody.

Why take one of the most accurate, consistent and stable power output APV's on the market and add a feature that compromises the very attributes it is known for.

There are several good APV's on the market for those that think VW is important, buy one of those.

zanedog

Moved On
Jan 28, 2014
Alberta
  • Deleted by lamarrk

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
What about the many that have a full understanding of VW 'technology', have owned and extensively used various VW devices and have concluded it adds zero, zip, zilch, nada benefit and consider it a unwanted completely useless feature.

Your whole premiss that VW actually works they way you think it does for everybody and every possible delivery device and juice combination and it is something everyone should be using or they just don't understand, is just silly, actually beyond silly.
Go tell the folks that love mechanical's that they should be using VW devices instead because VW is some new cool technological advance and just works so much better for everybody.

Why take one of the most accurate, consistent and stable power output APV's on the market and add a feature that compromises the very attributes it is known for.
There are several good APV's on the market for those that think VW is important, buy one of those.

Who from ProVape said this? I would love to read some scientific credentialed studies that support your allegation? Someone credentialed did a side by side with v 2.5 and the Semovar? meaningful ? that actually effects that quality of the vape over a given period of time from an independent scientific study?

:)

zanedog

Moved On
Jan 28, 2014
Alberta
I guess what I am saying, is that to the Variable wattage crowd, you tell me how fast your chip measures and adjusts lol.

For me, I'd way rather set it and forget it and not have some intrusion upon my vaping experience every 25 milliseconds as the chip checks and makes sure the ohms hasn't dropped lol....

Everyone should check out an ohms law calculator and figure it out, if you are a smart enough monkey to have a device in your hand, is there any reason you can't figure out math??

And the funny thing is, the math doesn't change, i have yet to see a coil in an atomizer change by more than one tenth, yet every mod that fires on variable wattage is checking it all the time, no wonder it's so hit and miss.

I'm out, I've found my nirvana, and it's certainly not a variable wattage mod lol, i'm capable of calculating watts myself.

I'll drive a device with my own foot on the pedal, all you cruise control people can go spin your tires on some ice.

zanedog

Moved On
Jan 28, 2014
Alberta
  • Deleted by lamarrk

zanedog

Moved On
Jan 28, 2014
Alberta
and right now at this point in time, good luck at reading scientific studies on anything to do with vaping.

You pays your money and takes your chances.

If you like something else better, so be it, hey, perhaps what you need to do is even draw from the Russian 91 on a something or else or whatever?

I do believe you don't even know much about what you are talking about other than running on about this or that.

The VTR i have, is great with the juice i got with it, alls I am saying is that I like the Provari better, so get over it.

if you would like, we could swap your semi for the provari and we could compare, but you are only going on something you know nothing about anyways lol..

ban ban ban,,,,

I'll see you all later for not keeping it clean lol

Megabyt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
SoCal
Who from ProVape said this? I would love to read some scientific credentialed studies that support your allegation? Someone credentialed did a side by side with v 2.5 and the Semovar? meaningful ? that actually effects that quality of the vape over a given period of time from an independent scientific study?

PBusardo, although not a scientist, did a great review comparing these two, indirectly, but a comparison nonetheless. :vapor:

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
I question if you're even of age to be vaping! Seriously man, you just ruined this entire thread with your nonsense...

+ 1

Opinions are one thing and should be respected. State that clearly! Broad brush strokes without qualifiers are just "noise" and harken back to the days of DOS vs Windows, Mac vs Windows, and more.

Thanks, I will watch Pete's video while I service my two Minis. :) and dial in my fav voltage!

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Five posts in a row? Learn some forum etiquette and learn to use the edit button.

While I admire zanedog's defense of the ProVari, it would be nice to read something that was a bit more thought out.

I like my ProVari, and I don't really care about the VV/VW arguments. Give me a flat DC signal or high PWM and I'm good. The 33.3 hz mods suck. I've owned several of them.

All that being said, I have no problem recommending an MVP to a newbie, because it puts out a flat PWM signal, is reasonably durable and is cheap.

I'll shut up now, 'cause I'm starting to ramble. :D

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
Optional flat top cap and power handling to at least keep up with the DNA30 would be a necessity for me to consider the provari again.
I would also like to see a dot matrix LED and some attempt to smooth/clean up the look. VW optional, I know ohms law.

Show me a provari that can subohm and looks good with my kraken on top and I'll show you some money provape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread