Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Didnt make what I thought I would today. Instead I ran across a recipe called drippers custard. Played around with it a bit, added strawberry to it and ended up with this.

Strawberry Dripper Custard.

Butter %2
Cake Batter %2.5
Graham Crackers %4
Vanilla Custard %6
Strawberry %6

All Capella flavors. Shake and vape. Very good!

Then I tried a French Silk Cake Batter recipe.

Dulc de Leche(TFA) %7
Vanilla Custard (Cap) %8
Caramel (TFA) %5

Know that taste when ya grab a finger full of batter from the bowl? Real close to that. Will need a lil tweaking but not much.

1st batch ever: 5 10 ml bottles

60/40 VG 6mg
13% menthol
2% cranberry

Same setups with various fruits.

Not enough menthol :/ missing that cooling effect. Some of the fruits are so strong and tainted my dripper. Also a little on the thin side for me.

Maybe try some Koolada.

I'll probably give TPA DRY4 another attempt, this time with added tobacco. All I get from it is a perfumey dessert smell, almost like some sort of Starbucks drink.

Hangsen Turkish Blend 5%
TPA Double RY4 7%

I'll probably give that a go, thinking 10% DRY4 is too much.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Didnt get to make anyting today but consumed a lot! The other night I made a batch of French Silk Cake Batter that came out real good. Made 30 ml of it but in 70vg/30pg for dripping. Tonight put it in a cartomizer and it vapes pretty good that way also. Been thinking if I add a few drops of milk chocolate to it or vanilla it would make a good chocolate or vanillia pudding flavor.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I use TFA bavarian cream in all of my mixes and have been thinking about trying it on it's own. So this morning I made a 10ml batch with 10% bavarian cream and a few drops of sweetener. Shook it up and put it in a kayfun. It's better than I'd hoped! Smooth, with a creamy vanilla/bavarian cream flavor. I can't put it down!

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Today I was vaping on the apple fritter juice I made earlier this week and it keeps getting better and better. So I made a 30 ml batch of it. Its such a simple recipe but well worth trying.
%7 Cinamon Danish (I used TFA)
9% Grandma Apple Pie (Central Vapes)
Its so simple it would be good no matter who's flavors you used.

Then I been craving something creamy yet sweet. I never had Suicide Bunny's Mother Milk but been reading the threas on it, http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...g-mothers-milk-clone-lets-start-question.html and went ahead and tried DetraMental's version. Shaked and vaped it and its very good. With steeping I hope its awesome.
Ripe Strawberry 7% (I used cap reg strawberry)
Vanilla custard 2% (Cap)
Cheesecake 5% (TFA)
Bavarian Cream 3% (TFA)
Vanilla Swirl 3% (TFA)
Sweet Cream 2% (TFA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread