Shake & vape! Delicious :D

Banoffee(ish) lol

(FA) Banana 5%
(TFA) Sweet Cream 3%
(TFA) Caramel Original .5%
(FA) Chocolate 1%
(FA) Vanilla Classic .5%
(TFA) Sweetener 1%

Seems a very nice, but I don't think FlavourArt's Banana is what I'm looking for in this mix. Need to find a better banana now lol :D

Last edited:

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Here's a couple I made today :)

All TFA:

Chocolate Coffee Cream

White Chocolate 8%
Coffee 2%
Sweet Cream 2%
English Toffee .5
Caramel Original .5%
Sweetener 1%

Shake & vape! Delicious :D

Banoffee(ish) lol

(FA) Banana 5%
(TFA) Sweet Cream 3%
(TFA) Caramel Original .5%
(FA) Chocolate 1%
(FA) Vanilla Classic .5%
(TFA) Sweetener 1%

Seems a very nice, but I don't think FlavourArt's Banana is what I'm looking for in this mix. Need to find a better banana now lol :D

The Chocolate Coffee Cream sounds like it would be good. Going to have to get some English Toffee and give it a try. Your Banoffe implies its a coffee vape but I dont see any coffee in the recipe. Was that an accidental omission?

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Sweetart recipe is simple mix of 10% sweet and tart with 2% EM

Apple Fritter

Apple Pie 8% (TFA)
CDS 2% (CAP)
Apple 3% (TFA)
Marshmallow 3% (TFA)
French Vanilla Deluxe 3% (TFA)
Sweetner 2% (TFA)
EM 1% (TFA)

Ive also made this recipe with 5% FA Apple Pie. Ran out of FA so now using the TFA. Is good with either. The apple fritter requires a pretty long steep though. I crock pot steep it for 4 hours at 150 and then put it up for a couple of weeks at least. The sweet spot for me is 5 weeks. I've got friends who like it after a week or so,but for me this is a juice that gets better with age. If you try it, let me know what you think

Stacy, I mixed this up on your recommendation and plumb forgot about it until tonight. It has sat for probably 7 weeks now and let me tell you, it is every bit as good as you said. The mixture is exactly like eating an apple fritter. I tried a bit of it maybe a week after making it and yes, it was good but after a long steep it is beyond awesome. Outstanding recipe Stacy and a thousand thanks for sharing it!!!!

Reactions: Stacy1

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Rats, I'm out of EM. The post from Cyrex got me to thinking about a custard mix. Some flavor subs but this one is still very tasty. For anyone not familiar with the Capella Vanilla Custard be aware that it has some of the "bad" stuff in it. Amounts are extremely small and it doesn't worry me, but I'd urge everyone to make up their own mind.

Cap Vanilla Custard V1 6%
Hangsen Italian Cream 2%
TFA Dulce De Leche 2%
VZ SC (China) Hazelnut 1%
TFA Sweetener .5%

Not bad shake and vape but the the VC Hazelnut is alcohol based and needs some time. I'll revisit this one in a couple of days.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Is VC Caps Vanilla Custard? And DDL is??

The one thing I sort of hold again Capella Vanilla Custard is that I also like it best at 10 to 15%. The 6% I posted above works ok with the other flavors and I like it but I'll be the first to admit for a full on vanilla custard I'd need to double the Vanilla Custard and cut back on the others.

I don't like using high flavor percents because I premix my nic base to around 6mg, which is a little low for me anyways, then if I add a lot of flavors that cuts it even more and I start chain vaping to make up for it lol.

I guess I need to quit being so lazy and just mix my base down 12.5 mg, then let eJuice Me Up tell me what to add for my target mg. Wouldn't be that hard really. :vapor:

Reactions: chopdoc

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Is VC Caps Vanilla Custard? And DDL is??

The one thing I sort of hold again Capella Vanilla Custard is that I also like it best at 10 to 15%. The 6% I posted above works ok with the other flavors and I like it but I'll be the first to admit for a full on vanilla custard I'd need to double the Vanilla Custard and cut back on the others.

I don't like using high flavor percents because I premix my nic base to around 6mg, which is a little low for me anyways, then if I add a lot of flavors that cuts it even more and I start chain vaping to make up for it lol.

I guess I need to quit being so lazy and just mix my base down 12.5 mg, then let eJuice Me Up tell me what to add for my target mg. Wouldn't be that hard really. :vapor:

Correct. DDL = Dulce D Leche. I actually just mixed a batch with 7.5%. Someone mentioned that it is "the same." Anyhow, if you are a custard fan, try this recipe (below). Its not Vanilla Custard per se, but it sure as heck tastes better than any other custard-type mix that I've ever made:

Suicide Bunny - OB Clone recipe:

• 10% Vanilla Custard TFA
  • 7% Cake Batter CAP
  • 4% Sweet Cream TFA
  • 4% Bavarian Cream TFA

Reactions: JD1

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Correct. DDL = Dulce D Leche. I actually just mixed a batch with 7.5%. Someone mentioned that it is "the same." Anyhow, if you are a custard fan, try this recipe (below). Its not Vanilla Custard per se, but it sure as heck tastes better than any other custard-type mix that I've ever made:

Suicide Bunny - OB Clone recipe:

• 10% Vanilla Custard TFA
  • 7% Cake Batter CAP
  • 4% Sweet Cream TFA
  • 4% Bavarian Cream TFA
I don't have any of those flavors at the moment but I've been meaning to try the TFA Vanilla Custard for a while now. Not sure why I don't have the Bav Cream because I love that one. But that does sound good and I'll pick up all those my next order and give it a try. Thanks for posting. :vapor:

Reactions: GrandSam

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
I don't have any of those flavors at the moment but I've been meaning to try the TFA Vanilla Custard for a while now. Not sure why I don't have the Bav Cream because I love that one. But that does sound good and I'll pick up all those my next order and give it a try. Thanks for posting. :vapor:

My pleasure. Bavarian Cream is one of my staples...it goes well with everything!
By the way, I used Capella's VC. I'm not a huge fan of TFA's.

Reactions: JD1

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Well guys, I been spending a lot of time making and testing tobacco vapes and today I decided I wanted something sweet for a change so I whipped this up.
Creamy Strawberry Doughnut
All flavors Capella's
%4 Glazed Doughnut
%3 Sweet Strawberry
%2 NY Cheese Cake

Very yummy. My first time using glazed doughnuts and it came out better than I expected. This recipe was mixed up for and being used in a Kayfun lite vaped at 13 watts.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014

How do you usually vape JD? Reason I ask is because that a lot of times it determines the nicotine amount needed. When I am using CE5's or Kanger protanks or even my Aspire Nautilus, 6 to 10 mg is my target nicotine. Yet when I drip or use a kayfun the delivery is so much more that 3 to 4 mg is more than enough. Anything more than that and my head swims.
What i have been doing lately is I will plug into the juice calculator that I use that I am making 100ml of juice at %5 flavor and that I want it 80 VG/ 20 PG at 4mg nic then mix it up minus the flavor. Yesterday I mixed up 250 ml of this. Now when I make something it will work up to %10 flavor without going below a 70/30 3 mg mixture which I am more than happy with.

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
I just mixed a 12mL tester using Azure Vaping flavors:
20 drops sweet strawberry
5 drops champagne
6mL VG
Difference made up with 9mg nic base
Will probably need to adjust the strawberry down and the champagne up, but we'll see later tonight when I give it it's first test. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread