JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
TPA RY4 Double 10%
TPA DX Bavarian cream 5%
TPA DX Caramel Original 2.5%

I make this every other week thinking I'll move on to something else but I never do.

Looks like something I'd like as well. Have you ever used the non DX versions of the last two, and if so, how does the DX versions compare?

alexmot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2015
Louisiana, USA
Looks like something I'd like as well. Have you ever used the non DX versions of the last two, and if so, how does the DX versions compare?

The big difference I can tell is that the non-dx versions develop a certain hint of "cinamonny" taste after about 2 weeks of steeping or if I chain vape a tank. Other than that, they're comparable to me. No significant difference that I can tell.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Been wanting something pastery like so I whipped this up tonight

%5 Cap Cupcake
%1 Cap Sweet Strawberry

Its good but am gonna bump the strawberry up to %2 and it should be perfect.

Also working on a tobacco blend.

Inw Canadian Type %4
RealCig %2
Inw TA Virginia %1
DNB % .5

Its in the UC steeping now but have high hopes for it.

Reactions: JD1

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Since it is almost strawberry season here, I have been playing with strawberry a lot the last week or so as well. I am not a big fruit guy so there is a learning curve going on here. I have three different blends steeping away. The one that is showing the most promise has been Strawberry Custard Pie. I am still playing around with the percentages and like Chop above will be upping the strawberry but in descending order (FW Flavors):

Strawberry
Vanilla Custard
French Vanilla
Graham Cracker

Thinking about tossing in a small background note of Sweet Cream for the next batch. Hmmmmm.....not sure yet.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
.......... I am still playing around with the percentages and like Chop above will be upping the strawberry .............

Strawberry is hard for a lot of us I think because the flavor is usually a little weak. I know I have to take Caps out to 15% to get anything near strong enough for me.

The sweet cream sounds like it should work.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Today I picked up a kanger mini subtank and I have no idea why they call it a mini, it will hold almost 5ml of juice but anyways I also picked up a bottle of unicorn milk. I pretty much killed that 15ml bottle today. Unbelievable flavor delivery from the subtanks and great clouds. So I tried my strawberry cupcake mixture in the subtank and it is awesome. Excellent flavor but 4 mg has my head swimming.

Now does anyone in this thread have a tried and true unicorn milk clone recipe?

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Today I picked up a kanger mini subtank and I have no idea why they call it a mini, it will hold almost 5ml of juice but anyways I also picked up a bottle of unicorn milk. I pretty much killed that 15ml bottle today. Unbelievable flavor delivery from the subtanks and great clouds. So I tried my strawberry cupcake mixture in the subtank and it is awesome. Excellent flavor but 4 mg has my head swimming.

Now does anyone in this thread have a tried and true unicorn milk clone recipe?

Congrats on the kanger. Our equipment has come a long way in the last couple of years. :vapor:

I thank there's several unicorn milk clone recipes on the forum here but I have no idea how they compare. I'd think the first order of business would be to find a good strawberry. I have the Inawera Shisha Strawberry on my list. GaryInTexas posted on it a page or so back.

Last edited:
Reactions: chopdoc

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Congrats on the kanger. Our equipment has come a long way in the last couple of years. :vapor:

I thank there's several unicorn milk clone recipes on the forum here but I have no idea how they compare. I'd think the first order of business would be to find a good strawberry. I have the Inawera Shisha Strawberry on my list. GaryInTexas posted on it a page or so back.

Equipment has come a long way in the short time I been vaping. Who would of ever thought you could chain vape a tank at 25 watts and never have a dry hit.

I ran a tank of my Strawberry Cupcake thru it and the Capella's strawberry flavor is very close to the Unicorn milk strawberry flavor. Caps is a tad sweeter but dropping the concentration a bit would even it out. Still want to try the Inawera Strawberry. I believe if I add some sweet cream and some Bav cream to it, it will be real close. Also have some Hangsen Italian cream I been looking for an excuse to try.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
No, that's the tino d' milano varity, which I find pretty artificial. I buy straight from the manufacturer at inawera.com, but I checked through bullcityvapor and found it here: Strawberry Concentrate-INW - Bull City Vapor

It's also called Truskawka originally btw and is the concentrated version of the old e-aromat flavor. It tastes like a mix between real strawberries and candy, and also of strawberry jam or compote, whereas the tdm version is a bad strawberry candy type too me.

Last edited:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
No, that's the tino d' milano varity, which I find pretty artificial. I buy straight from the manufacturer at inawera.com, but I checked through bullcityvapor and found it here: Strawberry Concentrate-INW - Bull City Vapor

It's also called Truskawka originally btw and is the concentrated version of the old e-aromat flavor. It tastes like a mix between real strawberries and candy, and also of strawberry jam or compote, whereas the tdm version is a bad strawberry candy type too me.

Thanks for that. Sounds good and sweet which should suit me just fine. I'm starting to get a little nervous though. BC is still out of nic and I'm starting to run low. I'm going to have to order from somewhere pretty soon.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Thanks for that. Sounds good and sweet which should suit me just fine. I'm starting to get a little nervous though. BC is still out of nic and I'm starting to run low. I'm going to have to order from somewhere pretty soon.

I been using MFS nicotine and found it tasteless. At $50 a liter, I have a bunch of it in the freezer now

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Mixed this up trying to find a unicorn milk clone.

Cap cake batter %5
Cap Sweet Strawberry %1
Cap Bavarian Cream %1
TFA Sweet Cream %1
Cap Irish Cream %1
Hangsen Italian Cream.

Nasty!!! Going to let it sit for a few weeks and give it another try.

Today I mixed up

Cap Vanilla Cupcake %5
Cap Sweet Strawberry %1
Cap New York Cheesecake %1

Very very good. Gave it a couple hours UC steep and its real close to Unicorn Milk in my opinion. Going to mix up 150 ml of it probably tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread