What are you ordering from other vendors that I do not carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Before i found your conpany last month, i was shopping parts from 2 places and now I've basically cut one of those places out.
What you don't have that I use right now is egoc parts. Atomizers, cones and cartridges. Now I'm back and forth with using the egoc complete or hating it so it's no big deal. Then again they seem to keep changing so why bother. That's the only thing I'll be buying from another vendor other then YOU in the foreseeable future.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Before i found your conpany last month, i was shopping parts from 2 places and now I've basically cut one of those places out.
What you don't have that I use right now is egoc parts. Atomizers, cones and cartridges. Now I'm back and forth with using the egoc complete or hating it so it's no big deal. Then again they seem to keep changing so why bother. That's the only thing I'll be buying from another vendor other then YOU in the foreseeable future.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

is that still big? the cartridges I mean? I don't hear much about it anymore.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Now that you carry the eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartos the only thing I use that you don't carry are the adapters that allow you to use a 510 drip tip on them. MV is the only place I've seen that carry them and they work great!

I'll take a look :)

CE3 2.6-2.8ohm
Dekang 555 50ml
1.7ohm XL single coil carto stainless

Most anything else, I just wait on you to get.
The Dekang liquid.. I will never order flavored liquid from China. I know I should never say never but rather not really.

>>1.7ohm XL single coil carto stainless can you send me a link via email to someone who sells them, I'll take a look.
I should have some 1.7's

Wire and wick

I have the wick, I am out of wire.
Wick - Nextel Braided Ceramic -6" - DiscountVapers.com

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Damn you!!!! LMAO

so you've never got one? LOL my son likes to line up the "prizes" so he picks them out usually.
We go together to do the packing and he plays with his toys but always makes sure he picks all the trinkets first.

He's very deliberate about it. believes it is his "job".
I am pretty sure he does it to see if there is anything new so he can get first dibbs.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well you tell your son that he does an AWESOME job. And I have Ziploc containers full of stuff to PROVE it. :)

so you've never got one? LOL my son likes to line up the "prizes" so he picks them out usually.
We go together to do the packing and he plays with his toys but always makes sure he picks all the trinkets first.

He's very deliberate about it. believes it is his "job".
I am pretty sure he does it to see if there is anything new so he can get first dibbs.

Other than the few things already mentioned there are a few things I do pick up elsewhere. I consistently use 2 juices as my mains. They are both from Halo. If you hooked up with them and kept the price close enough to their retail I’d use you.***The parts to the iTaste carto’s, at’s, tanks, and such. *** Colored carto’s or colored mouthpiece end caps to help sort out carto flavors. ***Color choices. Like the new 350mah Ego batteries. Those are great for trips to Wal-mart or dinner and gifts for friends that think they might want to go the e-cig route.***Are there any more things that are made for the GoGo? I accidently bought the Cyclone replacement cartos and I guess the Cyclone is no longer out there. Your comments on the site about the GoGo convinced me to give them a try and by God, I will NEVER doubt your word. EVER. I absolutely fell in love with the GoGo’s. I get great vapor and more importantly FLAVOR! You be da man!

On a different note, I have had brain surgeries and a pretty cracked up skull, the only time I cut myself shaving my head is when I am in a hurry. I have used the Head Blade, but a 4 or 5 blade razor and the right shaving gel it’s easy. Or get a beard trimmer/ groomer, set it on the lowest setting and you’ll get the stubble look that Sandy thinks is sexy. I only shave mine about twice a month now, maybe three times.

Expect me when you see me.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Other than the few things already mentioned there are a few things I do pick up elsewhere. I consistently use 2 juices as my mains. They are both from Halo. If you hooked up with them and kept the price close enough to their retail I’d use you.***The parts to the iTaste carto’s, at’s, tanks, and such. *** Colored carto’s or colored mouthpiece end caps to help sort out carto flavors. ***Color choices. Like the new 350mah Ego batteries. Those are great for trips to Wal-mart or dinner and gifts for friends that think they might want to go the e-cig route.***Are there any more things that are made for the GoGo? I accidently bought the Cyclone replacement cartos and I guess the Cyclone is no longer out there. Your comments on the site about the GoGo convinced me to give them a try and by God, I will NEVER doubt your word. EVER. I absolutely fell in love with the GoGo’s. I get great vapor and more importantly FLAVOR! You be da man!

On a different note, I have had brain surgeries and a pretty cracked up skull, the only time I cut myself shaving my head is when I am in a hurry. I have used the Head Blade, but a 4 or 5 blade razor and the right shaving gel it’s easy. Or get a beard trimmer/ groomer, set it on the lowest setting and you’ll get the stubble look that Sandy thinks is sexy. I only shave mine about twice a month now, maybe three times.

Expect me when you see me.

I have the colored ego 350's coming in and I currently have colored drip tips :)
for the iTaste, I decided not to go with that due to the return rate and the crappy cartomizers, however I am getting the new Express iTaste (Battery and charging cable) which has a native 510 on it so you can use all the cartomizers out there without the magnet adapter.

For the Halo stuff, sorry to say I will not be buying another vendors liquids. But I'd be happy to try to replicate something.

I get emails all the time from China stating this or that vendor is using their liquids and please buy from us. blah blah, but I am not going to buy flavored liquids from China. I know a bunch of vendors are re-branding the Dekang etc stuff and since I do not know who is buying what except for the "proof" they give me, I stay away from that kind of thing. I do know of one for certain vendor that is using China juice and re-branding and it's surprised the heck out of me.

I only feel comfortable making liquids from USA based suppliers of flavors and pg/vg
Note: I am not suggesting Halo juices are chinese...I assume no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread