What are you ordering from other vendors that I do not carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
I just remembered another thing I get from another vendor: Cherry vape Drip Tips

These are my favorite drip tips at the moment, and they work very well. If you could an assortment of these in, I'd definitely be getting them from you.

I second that suggestion!! Someone gave me one, and I love it....definitely want more of them.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I just finished an order and did not see any bottom coil ce3's. WHY??? I just love them and hope they never go away. I get My nic juice from another but here for the last year it's all about you my friend. I have dealt with no better. Thanks for all the hard work and caring so much. Jerry

they are in stock here:
CE3 - 5 Pack

Dmegs

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Texas
I ordered a great little 'funnel' for filling my tanks from another vender. (not sure I should mention the name so I won't!) It makes filling tanks sooo much easier, it fits into the carto and then you push the carto down the tank a little way, then add your juice! The funnel has two big holes to allow the juice to go into the tank. When you're done filling, you just push the carto back up with the funnel still attached-no problems trying to get the carto threaded back thru the top stopper since it's still attached to the funnel! Then just pop the funnel off, add your drip tip and Vape on! Oh, it's stainless steel too!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I ordered a great little 'funnel' for filling my tanks from another vender. (not sure I should mention the name so I won't!) It makes filling tanks sooo much easier, it fits into the carto and then you push the carto down the tank a little way, then add your juice! The funnel has two big holes to allow the juice to go into the tank. When you're done filling, you just push the carto back up with the funnel still attached-no problems trying to get the carto threaded back thru the top stopper since it's still attached to the funnel! Then just pop the funnel off, add your drip tip and Vape on! Oh, it's stainless steel too!

It's ok to post the name of the company just not a direct link to them or the product.
I'l see if I can get them also, sounds great :)

Dmegs

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Texas
It's ok to post the name of the company just not a direct link to them or the product.

Hi Eric! Ok, I wasn't sure how that worked-didn't want to step on anyone's toes! I got it from Got Vapes, and SMOKtech makes them. It does do the job much easier!

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida

Hi Eric! Ok, I wasn't sure how that worked-didn't want to step on anyone's toes! I got it from Got Vapes, and SMOKtech makes them. It does do the job much easier!

Nice one Dmegs! I was going to suggest the same type of device which is popping up on a number of different vendor sites. The ones I'm referring to don't have the hole in the middle, but are instead solid drip tip type device (without the air hole) that ease in filling and carto insertion into the tank (saving your o-rings from damage). Those that I've seen so far are the Tank Filling Tool at Phiniac and Clouds of Vapor, the MAP Filler Tip at Clouds of Vapor, and the Slap yo' Mama at Big Daddy Vapor.

I have the first one I listed, and it's made tank filling SO much easier, but any of these should do the job quite nicely.

Ericscott_68

Jul 17, 2011
Bidwell Ohio
5 volt nimh stick batteries and smart charger. I like 5 volt, and put in an order for a plastic bolt and a segelei tank on Friday 4:45 PM and got the order on monday. WOW! Outstanding job on the shipping. Of course this means I'll be ordering another tank 'cause they rock, not I'm still waiting for the nimh batteries I ordered somewhere else to come in. Keep up the good work and thanks.

Dragoncqb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Louisville Ky
You have every thing I use except flavoring and you did have that at one time. I need my Creme de Menthe, Menthol Liquid, Orange Cream, you had good liquid flavorings. Can't use those flavors with dye in them though. Would like to see 325 SS mesh. But I know you can't stock for one or two peoples needs or wants so just stock what know will sale.

Glad thing are better lately
Keep up the good work.

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
-510 Low Res (1.7 or 2.0) cartos in regular size or shorty. I know you sell out quickly on cartos. I don't go through that many since I got my mini vivis and t2s from you, but I still like to keep some around. (note to self, place order for vivi heads)

-Ego twist in 650 mah (I have 2 and plan to add a couple more, but don't want the larger size)

I always check DV for hardware before looking elsewhere. For instance, I got the mini vivi with the ego threading from you. I hadn't seen that anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread