What are you ordering from other vendors that I do not carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ring dings...

I am waiting on a carto punch and a tank filler and some more single coil tank replacements.

Just so you all know I see every post, even if I do not respond :)

i just got my carto punch from the only Australian supplier. it cost be $17 with free shipping.

how much will you be charging i know they are dirt cheap in the USA

iv used it also to make my Rebuildable airhole bigger and it worked nicley. saw it done on a comment on youtube

any news on nolex eric

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
i just got my carto punch from the only Australian supplier. it cost be $17 with free shipping.

how much will you be charging i know they are dirt cheap in the USA

iv used it also to make my Rebuildable airhole bigger and it worked nicley. saw it done on a comment on youtube

any news on nolex eric

I don't know, still waiting to hear.

also I am pretty sure what the equivalent of nolex is here but can you shoot me a link to actual nolex somewhere so I can make sure I am on the same page with you as to what it is?

Mooki,

I sent you a PM regarding the Permatex equivalent of Nolex. Two questions.

1. Did you get the PM?

2. Do they have Permatex down there?

RodeoGeorge

ooo sorry George that was rather rude.. no i can not get it here unless i import it same with nolex

wait is it spelled right..... or is it called something different. my brain has trouble remembering things over my 4 years of vaping.

whats the stuff called you use on threads to make them well lubed up.. it comes in a small tube and is black gel/greese

Last edited:

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
ooo sorry George that was rather rude.. no i can not get it here unless i import it same with nolex

wait is it spelled right..... or is it called something different. my brain has trouble remembering things over my 4 years of vaping.

whats the stuff called you use on threads to make them well lubed up.. it comes in a small tube and is black gel/greese

Mooki,

The material I was referring to is PERMATEX Anti-Seize Lubricant, Permatex Part Number 81343 (133A). It is a Gray, slightly oily material that almost looks like graphite in suspension.

Permatex is a Trademark of Illinois Tool Works, Inc. The corporate offices are located in Solon, OH

They do have a web site (Permatex - Adhesive & Sealant Solutions...Made for the Professional), and a contact page regarding international distribution. They state that they export to 86 countries., so you might give them a try. Here is the Link to the contact page:

http://www.permatex.com/about_dist.htm

RodeoGeorge

kristend17

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
South Carolina
Eric, ya need to get pretty colored clearo's for the apoloe minis!! I need some spares so I can swap out flavors throughout the day, all I have are the ones I got in my kits.

I don't have one yet. How do you like yours? Where did you get it? Trying to decide between the c8 and the stardust.

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
I don't have one yet. How do you like yours? Where did you get it? Trying to decide between the c8 and the stardust.

I love mine! I bought 2 kits from Eric, the ones he linked to in the post above. I realllllllllllly really want some extra clearo's though, without having to buy more kits, I have 8 mini batteries now, I just want to buy individual c8's to put on them, for a variety of flavors and colors. I'm all about the pretty stealth vape...lol Or c9's! I saw those on another site, they have a bit different look to them with a round drip tip instead of the flat ones that come in these kits.

I used to have one of these in every one of my kits and all of a sudden I cannot find any. Well, I found it!!!! Eric, you MUST put these on your site.EVERYONE has one but we could all use more. You could get away with charging a lot less too. They are cheap if you buy a lot at once. Hell, instead of $19.99 you could still make $ on $12.99-$15.99. I'll wait until you get them before I buy more:2cool:

http://www.dfwvapor.com/ecig-repair-tools.html

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
I used to have one of these in every one of my kits and all of a sudden I cannot find any. Well, I found it!!!! Eric, you MUST put these on your site.EVERYONE has one but we could all use more. You could get away with charging a lot less too. They are cheap if you buy a lot at once. Hell, instead of $19.99 you could still make $ on $12.99-$15.99. I'll wait until you get them before I buy more:2cool:

http://www.dfwvapor.com/ecig-repair-tools.html

lmao...love the product description...snip--

do not eat do not use internally do not use externally if using more than 20 paperclips a day please seek medical attention this product might contain nuts this product should not be used by small childeren this product may or may not have sharp points do not attempt to clean the paperclip in electric outlets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread