What are you Vaping on 4th of July?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I'm debating what to take with me to my aunt's house. First time all that side of my family has been together in about 20 years. Unfortunately some of my cousins are criminals and for once they are all out of jail at the same time :rolleyes: So, it won't be anything nice I take with me. I'm thinking 2 isticks and mvp 20W, all with clone tanks.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
OK - Here you go then. I whipped it up because you said so, here at my desk. :) It's my usual formula of 50/50 3mg and I tried it out in my Derringer ATM after a couple of minutes of shaking the bottle. Not bad - sweet and refreshing. I called it:

Fourth of July

10% TFA Strawberry Ripe
5% TFA Whipped Cream
5% TFA Blueberry Wild
4% TFA Vanilla Swirl
2% EM

Enjoy. :)

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
OK - Here you go then. I whipped it up because you said so, here at my desk. :) It's my usual formula of 50/50 3mg and I tried it out in my Derringer ATM after a couple of minutes of shaking the bottle. Not bad - sweet and refreshing. I called it:

Fourth of July

10% TFA Strawberry Ripe
5% TFA Whipped Cream
5% TFA Blueberry Wild
4% TFA Vanilla Swirl
2% EM

Enjoy. :)

Yum! Looks like a great dessert vape! :).

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Sounds good, Papillon! You don't need a holiday to make up something you enjoy. Just do it! :)

26% flavor? WOW. That'd kill me.

Shake and vape needs high flavours, especially if, like me, you're a tootle puffer. No steeping required. Obviously the same percentages of flavours can be mixed separately and added to your nicbase at your preferred percentage as a single flavour. Anything that floats your goat as I love to say. :)

Azarias

May 25, 2015
Illinois
Shake and vape needs high flavours, especially if, like me, you're a tootle puffer. No steeping required. Obviously the same percentages of flavours can be mixed separately and added to your nicbase at your preferred percentage as a single flavour. Anything that floats your goat as I love to say. :)
I never steep. Mix, shake, vape. But I'm at 4% max. Maybe I'm just a puss :D

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
So, it won't be anything nice I take with me.

You need a decoy. Take this:
generic.JPG

Staying home today.

This is my Independence Day routine. I'm not fond of drunks with explosives...

Jay :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread