Shorewood, IL
Murica.
DkiNwNn.jpg

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I don't blame you for not taking a Reo with you to a house full of criminal types! :blink:. I guess I'd pull out my old tube mods and cheap drippers if I was going to be in that situation. I wouldn't mind if one of those ended up vanishing!

I'll be vaping my old tube mods and cheap drippers just like always ;)

P1000810_zps0b8810ca.jpg

Rule62

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    OK - Here you go then. I whipped it up because you said so, here at my desk. :) It's my usual formula of 50/50 3mg and I tried it out in my Derringer ATM after a couple of minutes of shaking the bottle. Not bad - sweet and refreshing. I called it:

Fourth of July

10% TFA Strawberry Ripe
    5% TFA Whipped Cream
    5% TFA Blueberry Wild
    4% TFA Vanilla Swirl
    2% EM

Enjoy. :)

I like the look of the flavor combination; although 26% total would be a bit much, for me, anyway, in my Reo bottom feeders. I'm usually around 10%.
    I may mix some up, but cut it with various amounts of unflavored 50/50 base, and see what total percentage works out.

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    Pearland, TX
    My pink iStick 30watt, Kanger V2, and 7th & Grand's Sidecar Rally (Hazelnut and vanilla bean ice cream) they sent me a full 15ml "sample" as they do when I ordered my Scouts Honor..and I'm hooked ...while cooking ..it's hotter than Hades out there..so the kitchen's cooler. js.
    Sidecar_info__24972.1421452388.190.285.png

kaahn

ECF Veteran
    Mar 26, 2015
    Eastern NC
    Running all fresh builds in the Reos for the 4th with Virus, Wakonda, and GCD. Getting ready to throw this 1.86 lb bone in rib eye on the pit. :thumbs:
    Wow are you in my backyard? Step away from the grill! That's the exact same thing I have loaded up except I have 4 ribeyes without the bone. I also have some Strawnilla, Betleguese, and some MBV "EAGLE" sauce locked and loaded along with my GCD, Wakonda, and Virus.

God bless our troops and God bless the United States of America!

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2014
    Wow are you in my backyard? Step away from the grill! That's the exact same thing I have loaded up except I have 4 ribeyes without the bone. I also have some Strawnilla, Betleguese, and some MBV "EAGLE" sauce locked and loaded along with my GCD, Wakonda, and Virus.

God bless our troops and God bless the United States of America!

Agreed, Merica! :lol:

Sounds like we are in for a good 4th enjoy it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread