KathyJ

May 5, 2015
New York
Reguardless if your proud of it/liking it/loving it/whatever, tell me what:
-Juice
-Battery/Mod
-tank/RDA/RBA/Genisis (model)
-drip tip
-reason for using (dead battery/favorite rig/at work or in public/testing it out/change of pace etc.)

GGGGGYYYOOOOOOOOO! :vapor:
My own Mix
Istick 50
Kanger Subtank
The one that came with it
Its closest to my hand

Afternoon Delight by MBV, Vision Spinner 1300 with a Kanger Mini Protank II. It is my favorite flavor, haven't found another I like yet and am almost ready to say that is my one and only :) Love my Vision Spinner and have a love/hate relationship with the protank. It leaks a lot but when it is good, its really good.

Out of curiosity, am I the only person that so far only likes one flavor???
When I was purchasing juice from mbv my adv was their green apple. thats literally all I I vaped for the longest time lol. If you like green apple you would love it, tastes like the real thing

759759.jpg

Mod: IPV Mini 2, Doge V2 RDA
Juice: Classified E-liquids, Indulge.
Nicotine: 6MG

Dancin_Joe

Apr 28, 2015
Kick-... Juice's Monkey King 6mg
Arrow 100w Box Mod
Freakshow Mini RDA
Taifun GT 2 tip stolen from my wife
My Guardian 2's head died a week ago, and I've been going off a emow Mega tank all day... just recently started dripping (got the monkey king as a cheap max vg starter, and the arrow for the higher wattage on the cheap) dual spaced 32ga coil at around 2.5 and loving the drip!

Dom748

Unresolved Status
May 5, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

j0nj0n3s

May 6, 2015
Alabama
-Juice- mbv admiral berry crunch 3mg
-Battery/Mod- 2 Samsung 25r 2500mah/Tesla invader
-tank/RDA/RBA/Genisis (model)- doge v2/v4 clone at .13 ohm 24g dual parallel coils
-drip tip- original
-reason for using (dead battery/favorite rig/at work or in public/testing it out/change of pace etc)- best hitting setup I've got built right now. And I'm at work so can't swap up. I've also got my istick 30w with my delta 2 tank w rba twisted 28g@ 1.5ohm w mbv cotton cloud at 30w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread