What are you vaping on...RIGHT NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Provari/KayFun V1.2ohm twisted 30G Kanthal. Backed up with ZNA clone/KayFun V4 .9ohm twisted 30G Kanthal. Dragon's Fire is the only juice I have right now - I have some Ahlusion juices on order; should be in by mid October.

That's the gear I've settled for after 3 years of testing various mods/tanks etc. Also have Kanger Subox Mini on the way...

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
Carnage ( strawberry/Strawberry licorice flavor )
Evic vt 60w
tank - aspire triton
tip that came with triton tank best one for flavor and possibly vapor that I have out of the other 2.
my first vaporizer, don't care for the pens thus I'm hesitant to even get a mech mod probably will simply stick to box mods they feel great imo. will eventually be upgrading to a dripper and possible switch from a flavor chaser to a cloud chaser unless I find more flavors I really enjoy but at this point only 1 I like so far

MrDripper

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
Reguardless if your proud of it/liking it/loving it/whatever, tell me what:
-Juice
-Battery/Mod
-tank/RDA/RBA/Genisis (model)
-drip tip
-reason for using (dead battery/favorite rig/at work or in public/testing it out/change of pace etc.)

GGGGGYYYOOOOOOOOO! :vapor:

DnK's Raspberry Blues (Ghostberry clone that is WAY batter)
Dimitri mod (dual 18650 batteries)
Paradigm Magma RDTA fitted with dual .5 coils, heat squeezed for .23 reading
POM drip tip
Because I love vaping and have found a great setup in my current gear. Will report back when Fasttech order arrives with new addys.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
First Post here!
-Watermelon by Das Vape (local AZ) 12mg
-Kanger Evod batt and tank
-Just started vaping to quit smoking a week ago and haven't been paid yet so i cant get the set i want(will be getting the subox mini this friday when i get paid)

Welcome to the FORUMS!!!!! Might want to start your own thread saying hello... maybe ask a question or two... maybe something you've been curious about vaping. :)

And... for me...

Cloupor GT W/Taifun GT2
Ni-200 @.14 ohms 280F
MBV Caramel Candy with 50 drops of vanilla custard added in a 50ml bottle. 6mg nic.

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Maximus mech mod with a plume veil (modified top cap drilled out) with some Lynchburg sour by mountain oak vapors , dual Nichrome 80 24g coils at .3
image.jpeg

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Maximus mech mod with a plume veil (modified top cap drilled out) with some Lynchburg sour by mountain oak vapors , dual Nichrome 80 24g coils at .3 View attachment 494839
Nice rig!
Western NY, @Mikedin
Is that the Buffalo area or close to it? Used to live in Lockport, Only 20 clicks out of Buffalo.Most folk think of the City when you say NY. There's a lot more to it than that, right?

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Nice rig!
Western NY, @Mikedin
Is that the Buffalo area or close to it? Used to live in Lockport, Only 20 clicks out of Buffalo.Most folk think of the City when you say NY. There's a lot more to it than that, right?
Up in Niagara Falls is where I live , I'm about 25-30 minutes from Lockport @Chakris

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Also picked up a new mod yesterday

Running dual cool 22g 3mm coils 6wraps in the Airek wide open at .13 in the cherry bomber

Qd39Wa7.jpg

Vaping some majestic vapors graham slam juice in it at the moment massive clouds instant ramp up just lovin the new mod even had to pick up a brand new set of Sony vct4s for this mod only!

Reactions: opticruby
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread