What are you vaping on...RIGHT NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Panda by Vapor Apothecary in a
Bedazzled glassed decorated with orange mums and green leaves Subtank mini using a 1.8 ohm Aspire "Replacement" BVC (non Nautilus) on top of
a brass Tatroe'd beauty and extension ring with stand bronze mini ProVari
all topped with a Molehill Mountain drip tip, "Harvest Party"

oh-my-10-1-15-1-jpg.495032
Gorgeous!

vorian21

Dec 22, 2015
I'm currently using an eleaf istick 30w cause it was a cheap replacement for my joyetech pos that the battery burnt out. I have added a ktank nano since my subohm tank that came with the joyetch started leaking. I still use it on the road cause I drive a 18 wheeler and I like the pass through charge option. I don't like the bottom fill design so I'm looking forward to getting my Smok tfv4 tank. Still learning my way around RDAs so I'll stick with premium built coils for now.

Jimmy Go

Unresolved Status
Dec 19, 2015
  • Deleted by Spencer87
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

Jimmy Go

Unresolved Status
Dec 19, 2015
  • Deleted by Spencer87
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

vorian21

Dec 22, 2015
Ok. I'm in the process of shopping for my first true box with 18650s. I've been looking at the IPV3 Li but now I see there is an 80w that fits my hand better. I want to be that guy at work that is blowing cloud like a fog machine but still has flavor and keep my cooler vapes I've been getting at 40w. Is the IPV3, the Wismec RX200, or the vaporesso target vtc 75w going to give me the hit I'm looking for?

Reactions: haleysdadda

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
Ok. I'm in the process of shopping for my first true box with 18650s. I've been looking at the IPV3 Li but now I see there is an 80w that fits my hand better. I want to be that guy at work that is blowing cloud like a fog machine but still has flavor and keep my cooler vapes I've been getting at 40w. Is the IPV3, the Wismec RX200, or the vaporesso target vtc 75w going to give me the hit I'm looking for?
I just got the RX200 Fri. & I'm loving it with my Mutation X MT RTA!

Raymond Berry

Jan 3, 2016
I'm new to vaping, and love it. I can't even stand cigarettes anymore. Finishing off my starter kit juice (vapin plus menthol) with the vapin plus 650 battery and got an aspire k1 when I burnt out the original coil on the starter kit. It's my go-to rig and juice for right now. Will likely get another rig for when I'm home. So much stuff to learn just hanging around here.

Reactions: MadVLN

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Armory Array 2 1-3.jpg

1. Chel's XVO Stick / Erl Konigin, Ti-built 26ga 0.23 R, 390* F & 22W (Ni Profile Only Device), loaded w/Mech Sauce Medusa Milk (70/30 12mg) stock Von Erl EK DT.
2. Innokin 134 MX-Z Zodiac / 13 Heavens & 9 Hells RDA, Kanthal 26ga 7/6 wrap 0.4 R, drippin' Mech Sauce Berry Transplant (70/30 12mg) Stock DT.
3. Asmodus Snow Wolf Mini 75 / Erl Konigin, Ti-built 26ga 0.22 R, 464* F in Ti Profile, loaded w/Mech Sauce Empress Milk (70/30 12mg) stock Von Erl EK DT.
4. Vapor Shark-Vapor Flask / UD Bellus, Ti-built 26ga 0.23 R, 380* F & 22W (NI Profile Only Device), loaded w/Mech Sauce Apollo's Nectar (70/30 12mg) Smok e Mtn DT.
5.Ridin' the Oak Bench in the background; Russian 3.0 "Black Matter", Kanthal 26ga Single-Coil built same as 13/9 above loaded with Mt. Baker Peach (50/50 15mg) Smok e Mtn DT.

Hittin' 'em All whilst watching NFL on a relaxing Sunday...
Life IS Grand my Vapin' Friends. Enjoy it to the Fullest! :thumb:

GO Broncos & Packers :headbang:

Last edited:

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
I'm new to vaping, and love it. I can't even stand cigarettes anymore. Finishing off my starter kit juice (vapin plus menthol) with the vapin plus 650 battery and got an aspire k1 when I burnt out the original coil on the starter kit. It's my go-to rig and juice for right now. Will likely get another rig for when I'm home. So much stuff to learn just hanging around here.

congrats. i just started last April with a similar vape pen and now i've gone through probably 15 different mods, 10 RDA's and 15 different tanks. :) have fun on your journey. the hard part is discovering what style of vaping really suits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread