What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I am re-starting this thread in the HHV subforum in honor of my good friend, Bivie who started it in the HHV Army subforum. It turned out to be quite popular...as was Bivie. We miss our good friend who was one of the vey first BIG THREAD members. One of the funniest and wittiest people I have ever come across. So here's to Biv.

vaping some CAT in a Phoenix dripper.

i-9br8FRk.jpg

i-nDSZpFf.jpg
i-8fKGKZZ.jpg
i-47wM3Hz.jpg

We miss you Biv...Rest in Peace, Friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Acer50

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I got Temptation in one 3.1 and vaping the last little bit of Dragon's Fire out of the other , think I'm gonna reload with Huntsman ! :)

I need to return to the three new ones again. Temptation being one of them. Got it on my list for tomorrow. It's DF time the rest of the day today. Nothing cuts into my DF time. :)

Vermiform

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Louisiana
Heisenburg's Boss Sauce 18mg. I never thought I would go back to a tobacco flavor but tried this on a whim at the local vape shop and I can't seem to get enough of it now!

I'm switching back and forth between that and Vermillion River's Rootbeer cut with some DFW Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream (my version of a rootbeer float).

Vermiform

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Louisiana
Heisenburg's Boss Sauce 18mg. I never thought I would go back to a tobacco flavor but tried this on a whim at the local vape shop and I can't seem to get enough of it now!

I'm switching back and forth between that and Vermillion River's Rootbeer cut with some DFW Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream (my version of a rootbeer float).

My apologies to this subforum owner/sponsor. I did not realize what forum I was in before I posted and mistook the OP for general question. After looking at your flavors, I may have to give one a try. Several sound right up my alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread