What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I've got Legend loaded up in one of my 3.1's, and I love it. Great stuff.

Yeah , it's awesome in the 3.1 , this last bottle of Huntsman is a little light in flavor compared to the previous bottle , looks like extra extract for the next , but Legend is definitely firing on all cylinders though !

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Ive noticed that many of us have some liquids that we no longer like/vape and have them sitting un-luved in a dark place... what would everyone think of listing the un-luved and see who would like to adopt/swap the un-luved to a good home....

think this would work??

Not a bad idea. Sort of a vape version of wife swapping. :D

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Ive noticed that many of us have some liquids that we no longer like/vape and have them sitting un-luved in a dark place... what would everyone think of listing the un-luved and see who would like to adopt/swap the un-luved to a good home....

think this would work??

ECF doesn't look kindly to selling/trading. OK in PM but not on (non-classified) threads. Check with Dust before proceeding.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana

think this would work??

Think that's gotta be done in the PIF section , it's a good idea but not sure it's allowed here .

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
ECF doesn't look kindly to selling/trading. OK in PM but not on (non-classified) threads. Check with Dust before proceeding.

It's not allowed. I wanted to do this last year for a ton of hhv I no longer vaped. Actually have a bunch now since me nor my girl vape 12mg anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

definately not selling... and not really trading per say... but put up for adoption ;)

and this wasnt a pre proceeding just a thought and a question :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
H, where would you rate the sweetness level for Nut Case? Is it even remotely sweet? I'm not sure Nut Case would by my thing but I can see where it might make for a nice blending flavor...could take the richness of Shadow and Heavenly Army down a notch or could blend well with a very strong tobacco such as one of these raw nets I get from other vendors that I enjoy now and again. Truthfully, I do not like nut vapes and as a result I'm not big on RY4's or 555's. Does the almond in Nut Case share the same nut profile found in RY4's or 555's?

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
It's not allowed. I wanted to do this last year for a ton of hhv I no longer vaped. Actually have a bunch now since me nor my girl vape 12mg anymore.

On another vendor forum on ECF, they have a swap thread. People post on the thread and work out the trade via PM. I just did a trade that way that was great for both of us - really appreciated having that option.

Seaturtle

Jan 11, 2012
Georgia
H, where would you rate the sweetness level for Nut Case? Is it even remotely sweet? I'm not sure Nut Case would by my thing but I can see where it might make for a nice blending flavor...could take the richness of Shadow and Heavenly Army down a notch or could blend well with a very strong tobacco such as one of these raw nets I get from other vendors that I enjoy now and again. Truthfully, I do not like nut vapes and as a result I'm not big on RY4's or 555's. Does the almond in Nut Case share the same nut profile found in RY4's or 555's?

Nut case is more on the dessert side for me. It is sweet- which I like, (I don't like fruity sweet).

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
On another vendor forum on ECF, they have a swap thread. People post on the thread and work out the trade via PM. I just did a trade that way that was great for both of us - really appreciated having that option.

Oh right. This is a vendor forum now. Not a group.. Pm a mod or admin then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread