What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
How did you let that happen?!?!?!?!

I got layed off from work.....on New years eve.... took 3 weeks to find a new job. I figured out it takes 2 weeks per week of being layed off to catch up... so in about 2 more weeks I should be able to think about getting a bottle of PB... hey life is tough... you do things you have to to keep vaping :) I like my DIYNETS but.... its not HHV

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
PM on it's way Scot.

Still waking up. AltCig Churro and NET.com Chris' Blend in the Grands. MVJ Dunhill Early Morning and HHV Just Peachy (good stuff) in the VV Grands. MVJ 7th Ave. Blond and HHV Bah-In in the ProVaris. And, as always, Legend in the Woodvil. Only flavor I love enough to 'designate' a mod to.
Mod maintenance due today. After all, it is the weekend. Probably change up several flavors this morning.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
This time..

Vaping Dragon's Fire (10 months old) in a LP Reo Grand with RM2. I am totally blown away at how great it tastes. It's gotta be worthy for me fool with moving it to my Reo (had to move it over after dripping). I'm getting a good, rich Tobacco flavor with a thick sweetness of perhaps ... caramel cake? It's very damn good to be an old bottle. Glad I decided to pull on the Dragon's tail tonight. But on the other hand, it means I'm gonna have a bigger order, and spend more money. Just had to go and put DF in a Reo. :facepalm:

• 28g Kanthal
  • 6/7 wraps on 3/32 drill bit
  • 1.2ohms
  • CelluCotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread