What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
hmmm... well Im hitting on a new DIYNET.. its a weird combo due to some unforeseen errors. Its way too new to determine what the characteristics are but in general its got a nutty flavor to it... interesting to say the least, not as hard on the tobacco end as usual. Kinda picking up a tad bit of grassy but it mellows out quick, has a bit if sweetness on first draw ... need to get Retic to tell me more... gonna have to bring him a sample.....

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
hmmm... well Im hitting on a new DIYNET.. its a weird combo due to some unforeseen errors. Its way too new to determine what the characteristics are but in general its got a nutty flavor to it... interesting to say the least, not as hard on the tobacco end as usual. Kinda picking up a tad bit of grassy but it mellows out quick, has a bit if sweetness on first draw ... need to get Retic to tell me more... gonna have to bring him a sample.....
I've got your FrankeNet in the Veritas , the juice itself has an almond and vanilla extract aroma to it , not sure if it's just the combination of the two but it has almost a coconut room note to it when vaped , it's sweet , with the almond up front followed by vanilla then mild tobacco , it's very different in a flavor atty like the Veritas vs the cloud chasing rig you had it in , I like it .

Last edited:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
hmm Im vaping my newest concoction ( Franken-nut ) the almondish stuff.. its really aging well and taking on a rather good flavor... the tobacco is starting to become more noticable and almost has a creamy hint to it...
got it going on the IPV4 with a Stillaire at .18 ohms 40W ... Im really starting to like this IPV4... :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Doing a little comparison Vaping , Legend in a Rose V2 and in the RM2 REO setup . Both with 6 wraps of 26ga , 2.4mm id @ .7 ohms . Totally different vape between the two , the Rose is still a cool vape at that resistance while the RM2 is warm , to be expected with the difference in size and configuration , they hit different notes in Legend due to the temperature difference , throat hit is much harder in the RM2 as well , gonna try some different builds in the RM2 just for fun . :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Doing a little comparison Vaping , Legend in a Rose V2 and in the RM2 REO setup . Both with 6 wraps of 26ga , 2.4mm id @ .7 ohms . Totally different vape between the two , the Rose is still a cool vape at that resistance while the RM2 is warm , to be expected with the difference in size and configuration , they hit different notes in Legend due to the temperature difference , throat hit is much harder in the RM2 as well , gonna try some different builds in the RM2 just for fun . :)
My drippers are all warmer than my tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread