What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
vaping on new bottles of :
  • Dragon's Fire (18mg w/h Extra Flavor Shot).
  • GAIA (18mg w/h Extra Flavor Shot).
...All I can say is... HOOOooooly F 'n Cow!
wacko1.gif
. Both are totally different, yet so good.
smoke.gif

DF = sweet tobacco.
GAIA = non- sweet, straight forward, in your face RAW tobacco.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Vaping on new bottles of :
  • Dragon's Fire (18mg w/h Extra Flavor Shot).
  • GAIA (18mg w/h Extra Flavor Shot).
...All I can say is... HOOOooooly F 'n Cow!
wacko1.gif
. Both are totally different, yet so good.
smoke.gif

DF = sweet tobacco.
GAIA = non- sweet, straight forward, in your face RAW tobacco.
Do you notice a difference between standard DF and extra flavor shot? And what is your PG/VG ratio?

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Do you notice a difference between standard DF and extra flavor shot? And what is your PG/VG ratio?

Yes. Taste is a little more forward. However, I'm comparing them to DF and GAIA bottles that's 2 months old - which have steeped really well. Older DF has turned an orange color; New DF is a light yellowish-golden color. Both taste really good. Both GAIA's are the same color - for now.

I can only imagine how flavorful the New DF and GAIA will be after some steeping.

50/50 pg/vg ratio @ 18mg.

Reactions: retic1959

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Going retro , rebuilt the 3.1 at 1.2 ohms , loaded with Deep Caramel Pipe on the SVD at 15 watts , it works as well as it ever has , definitely got my moneys worth out of that combo . Still have Legend in the Rose V2 on the Stingray X at .7 ohms and Dragon's Fire in the Woodville RM2 combo at 1 ohm even and Heavenly Army in the other Rose V2 on the Stingray at .7 ohms , loaded for bear or more likely loaded for beer . :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Going retro , rebuilt the 3.1 at 1.2 ohms , loaded with Deep Caramel Pipe on the SVD at 15 watts , it works as well as it ever has , definitely got my moneys worth out of that combo . Still have Legend in the Rose V2 on the Stingray X at .7 ohms and Dragon's Fire in the Woodville RM2 combo at 1 ohm even and Heavenly Army in the other Rose V2 on the Stingray at .7 ohms , loaded for bear or more likely loaded for beer . :)
Did you clean the cobwebs off the 3.1/SVD first?

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
Still going strong with Monkey Mango, can't seem to put it down or let it run out. I have no idea why I neglected to try this one for so long. I get mine at 1.5mg 100%VG with a loving dose of extra flavor and it taste like biting into a ripe mango. I think MM is the reason I keep reaching for my "little guy" (freakshowmini x istick50w). I keep MM in the FSM for the flavor. mmmm.

Reactions: LAwaters

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
something bizzare... my Franken Nut with a touch of Raspberry ( made form raspberry tea) and a smidgeon of the Rum juice.... people do some of the weirdest things when withdrawing from PB :)

More, PB, stat! We're losing him!

I got Legendary Booty in one hand, Serendipity in the other. With a side of Satsuma. Mmmmm.

Reactions: Bunnykiller
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread