What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Retic has some 10 month old DF.... and it is really good.... makes me want to buy some and store it away.
I did that with two massive orders I made almost two years ago. They were low nic, high VG as well so I had to double up the order in the opposite way (high nic, lower VG) to compensate. That quad order took over a year to finish. I was afraid the nice was gonna go bad, so I put it in the fridge. All turned out well in the end and most were spectacular!

Reactions: retic1959

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
did some Temptation on top of the razzberry... actually pretty decent, the temptation cut the soapy taste of the razzberry and blended to a really nice mix...

gonna call it Razztation :)
I want to try some of Heather's new non-NET juices, but I have so much here to get through yet. :(

Seems to be either feast or famine around here with juices.

Last edited:
Reactions: retic1959

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Parrothead out of the Magma dripper! Fresh out of the bottle it tasted like Lemmon pledge. A little steep on that and it is decadent.

so.... just how often do you taste Lemon Pledge?? Ive never tried it... is it tasty? Does it have a nice citrus tang, smooth creamy? :)

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
so.... just how often do you taste Lemon Pledge?? Ive never tried it... is it tasty? Does it have a nice citrus tang, smooth creamy? :)
I only hit the lemon pledge when I'm bored. Best comparison I could come up with at the time. It had a harsh chemically type taste at first.

@Mike Geaney, by decadent do you mean "luxuriously self-indulgent" or what?

I mean really flipping good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread