What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicmyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Double Trouble: OMG, it's exquisite!

Part of my order that arrived today. Haven't sampled any HHV since way back in the EVOD days, and found the flavors a little to subtle. Since then I've been using Kayfuns (currently Kayfun 5) and vaping Ahlusion exclusively (their Caramel Wild Wood is my ADV). Was looking for some new fruit flavors as a contrast, and thought "I need to try some HHV in the Kayfun!"

So I ordered the Double Trouble as well as some Bah-In (was one of my faves back in the day), Crackberry and Satsuma. All are 60/40 9mg, except for the DT, which is 50/50 12mg. Look forward to trying the other three after they've steeped a while, but for now, the Double Trouble is delightful- been vaping it all afternoon- and now!

Reactions: LAwaters

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
got a new one.... Tempting Dragon Booty :)

Temptation with DF and PB :)

and BTW the Temptation is 14 months old ( 02/15/16) and its awesome! The PB and DF are 10 months old ( 07/05/16)
Aging more than 6 months really creates some fantastic depth to HHVs NETs.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Uh-Oh! Just created a new flavor called "Bahtsuma". Thought I was topping off my K5 with Bah-In, when I realized I added Satsuma by mistake. It's about a 50/50 mix, and pretty damned good!

Thing about HHV - so many of the flavors go really well together. As I said elsewhere, I need to try this mix! :thumbs:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I was eyeing that pineapple upside down cake a week or so ago, never pulled the trigger though.

How is that?

It tastes to me like the version I used to bake. The pineapple is there, but it's balanced well with the cake flavor. It's also got that slight carmelized flavor like you get from the butter and brown sugar topping.

I don't vape a lot of bakery flavors but HHV Pineapple Upside Down Cake surprised me. I also love Blueberry Muffin.

magicmyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Triple Threat 50/50, 12mg. Wanted a contrast to my ADV, Ahlusion's Caramel Wild Wood, and I sure got one. Tobacco plays a very subdued role in the CWW. It's a very mellow, smooth vape. There's really no comparing the two. TT hit me like a ton of bricks. Super full bodied with lots of color and nuance going on, but at this point, STRONG! Definitely enjoying it- it's a flavor that really gets your attention! Time will tell if it's a reorder or not. Have some Heavenly Army steeping- will be interesting to see how it compares to the TT.

Also finishing a tank of Satsuma that will be rewicked and filled with Double Trouble.

Reactions: LAwaters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread