What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
vaping on my kitchen sink dump bottle that started life as 200ml of baklava and 200ml of pumpkin pie, then I added some smaller lots of somoa cookie, banana bread and couple other random tail ends of cream and custard batches/flavors. It is finally a decent vape, thank goodness, now that I have 600+ ml to vape up. And an added bonus is it goes nicely with this 120 proof single barrel knob creek I am sipping on.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I'm a little nervous about DF. They ran out and are waiting for the new extract. As we all know, tobacco crops change from season to season. I really hope it is at least CLOSE to what we know as Dragon's Fire today.

Me too! Heather wasn't concerned about that when I talked to her and told her "Yikes! That's my all day every day!" It's just a slight delay with inventory. Dragon's Fire is just so doggone good and popular. Can't believe I didn't like it the first time I tried it. :)

TDC123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2014
The Blue Grass State, USA
Revenger Mini w/Wotofo Serpent RDTA. Freeman 1885.
20180125_141457.jpg

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Nothing. I basically haven't had a proper vape for 48+ hours (just a couple tiny pulls of a lower wattage / higher ohm sub-tank) since coming down with Bronchitis. I am thinking I might try and just quit completely but that is easy to say now when my chest is congested. We will have to wait and see if I can still say that 2 or 3 days after I stop wheezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread