Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacedolphin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Harrodsburg,Ky.
Fried peanut butter and banana in the bottom feeder.... Nom Nom Nom

You all really need to try this! It's soooooooo good!

I swear I don't know how you do it Ms.T!! This stuff is amazing! I'm so honored to have you make it! I can vape it all day with no calories!

My grandma made it for me all the time when I was little and even the smell brings back Saturday afternoon yard sale shopping and watching my grandma bake. Maybe that's why I prefer the baking goods juices? I just don't care for the tobaccos or just fruits. I'm strange, I know!!

Craftypepper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I took a leap of faith and ordered a 15ml of the fried pb & banana...can't wait to try it. My mom used to make me those sandwiches when I was a kid. Right now I'm switching between 3 - chocolate fudge pb brownies, vanilla custard, and banana fosters coffee. All awesome, but I'm thinking the vanilla custard will be better after steeping for a few days.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
i broke out the reo stabilized burl today after having a 2 week rest. half the bottle was full so i assumed it was strawberry shortcake so i topped off the bottle with shortcake. started hitting it and it wasnt shortcake i tasted but rather it was mrs ts peanut butter and strawberry jelly,lol. about now the pb&j is mixing with the shortcake.... a very different but tasty mixture.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I have to say that I have been working to find that "Right" chocolate flavor for years now. And I think I finally got it right! That "Chocolate Too" Is Fabulous! Well it is the closest thing I could find to the real "Chocolate" we desire in real life!

A little secret: Shhhh don't tell anyone but I will be playing with this flavor a lot here shortly. Bringing newer chocolate flavors and re-doing some of the old! It will be awesome!!

Smooches
Ms T

PS I am vaping right now my Loganberry! Holy Crap! In higher voltages this stuff will blow your head off LMAOOOO

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
i missed out on brandon announcing the peanut butter cup but it will be on my next order. i got the chocolate peanut butter brownies though.. cay cay sent me a little sample and i loved it so grabbed a 30 of it. you got so many dam flavors its hard to pick new things to try. you know im always gonna have to have the shortcake.. gotta have enough of it that it kills my juice budget for trying alot of new stuff. if you stop creating flavors and leave the menu as is ill have eveything you make tried by lets say....... 2020,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread