What are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
at present im hitting a mix of shortcake ( of course) and sugar cookie. sounded good but not my favorite by any means. when this 3ml is gone i wont try that again.

Sooner,

Were you looking for more cookie flavor or sweet flavor just out of curiosity ?

Have you tried the Strawberries and Cream yet and what about the Strawberry Gum, I just got the Strawberry Gum in today and it is delicious straight out of the bottle no steeping required, but it will be interesting seeing what happens when it sits for a week. I wish I would have gotten a 30 instead. Str8 was spot on again in his review of this juice, I find I cant go to wrong if I pay attention to his reviews.

Sorry had to go to the Post Office this am to grab my Ms T order and wont be able to make the Strawberry Shortcake Party tonight but had to prioritize :laugh:

Red Hot Cinnamon Candy is as real as it gets, very good juice straight from the mailbox. The wife is going to love this juice!

I still have a few other to try but may be stuck on the Strawberry Gum for awhile.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
i was just jacking around with mixing different flavors seeing how good it would be,lol.
ive got some strawberries and cream...thanks for reminding me, it was a bit tart when i tried it a couple months back so i added a couple drops of sweetner and put it away and had forgot all about it.
glad you got the juice today..... we can reschedule the party,lol.

Smokin'Sandy

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK/USA
Snickerdodle and watermelon. Just got it today and they are both great right now without steeping. I couldn't wait! Now I see what the hoopla is about with the snickerdoodle! I've made these cookies several times and this juice is like the cookie right out of the oven...yum.

Now, sooner, I'm gonna have to try the strawberry shortcake. :)

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Snickerdodle and watermelon. Just got it today and they are both great right now without steeping. I couldn't wait! Now I see what the hoopla is about with the snickerdoodle! I've made these cookies several times and this juice is like the cookie right out of the oven...yum.

Now, sooner, I'm gonna have to try the strawberry shortcake. :)

glad to hear you lie your new juices. they will continue to get better with a little time. im going through that right now with some of my new chocolates i got yesterday. they are very good right out of the box but in a week or so they are gonna be pure awesomeness. ive got plenty of shortcake to hit on while i wait,lol.
when you try shortcake you will know why im crazy over it...im not usually a rah rah type guy.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
I should be getting my Shortcake stash in tomorrow.:rickroll:

Until then, I have been going through the rest of my Watermelon. I had forgotten I had this one, and I am actually enjoying it more now then I did when I first got it (November or December I think.). I love a good watermelon candy type vape. With the weather getting warmer and spring peeking around the corner, Ms. T's Watermelon is perfect for the changing season.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
Update...

OMG!!! My shortcake stash is HERE!!!! What an awesome surprise!!!!! I don't have to tell you what I am....wait, yes I do. I have Strawberry Gum out (one sniff and I knew I was going to have to try it) and loading and another carto with my decadent shortcake...I am going to be so blissed out tonight. :vapor::party::wub:

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Strawberry lemonade is awesome. I said this on another thread though. :D

Another sugar cookie vaper......hmmmm...I may actually have to try this at some point to see what the hype is really about.

well, you may just get a chance real soon on the sugar cookie,lol.
currently hitting stawberry shortcake on my stabilized burl reo with an i06 atty........ fried my 357 last night so i wasnt to talkative last night,lol
chocolate cake batter in my lacewood reo with a 357 long barrel atty.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
well, you may just get a chance real soon on the sugar cookie,lol.
currently hitting stawberry shortcake on my stabilized burl reo with an i06 atty........ fried my 357 last night so i wasnt to talkative last night,lol
chocolate cake batter in my lacewood reo with a 357 long barrel atty.

Sorry to hear about your 357. I haven't tried one of those yet. I am kinda partial to my Lea with the 510 carts, but I saw some pics of some of your beauties on another thread and may be checking them out soon for myself.

Sugar cookie...yeah I will order a small sample bottle on the next go round so I can at least say I tried it. I see lots of good reviews and I think Str8 has it on an IV drip.;)

Right now I am all about the strawberry gum tonight. Its really good. Reminds me of a certain Strawberry bubblegum I used to love as a kid. Its a very nostalgic vape for me. Eyeballing my beloved shortcake bottles and all is right in the world that is Cinnamonkey.:)

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
I love it Carly. Its not anything like bazooka or bubble tape. Think more along the lines of Strawberry Bubbalicious. If you haven't tried that, then head to any gas station or grocery store. They should have it. If you like the gum, you will adore the vape. For me, I love strawberry in just about anything. I will definitely be trying out her Strawberry juice and see if it is like the fruit or even if it is strawberry candy....I will love it either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread