Status
Not open for further replies.

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
im just trying strawberry gum for the first time ever and WOW

I was so impressed with Strawberry Gum I used it for three days straight when I first tried it. I have never had another flavor I wanted do that with yet. Usually I have several flavors going each day.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Oh my gosh, vaping a cheeseburger would be crazy. Ms. T probably doesn't have In-N-Out burgers back east as they are a west coast chain, but you can smell their burgers from blocks away. Putting that stuff in a bottle would be vapalicious.

I wonder what a cheese vape would be like (I'm a cheese-a-holic). A smooth havarti or a sharp cheddar would be interesting. And if a cheese vape could be mastered, then mexican foods, which are a favorite cuisine, could be bottled (burritos, enchaladas, etc.).

OK, I'm officially weird.:D

Back on topic, I'm vaping frozen ice cream w/chocolate chip right now

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
OK, so I took my frozen ice cream w/chocolate chip and blended it with some peanut butter cookie. This stuff is really good in my Firefly (ego style device).

Probably the best thing I like about the little reusable .8ml tank cartridges that I sometimes use with my Firefly is that you can mix flavors easily. Doing the same thing to a cartomizer pretty much forces you to taste those flavors for the life of the cartomizer. On the other hand, if I don't like the mix I created in one of the .8ml tank cartridges I can always just wash it out with tap water to remove any old flavor tastes/combos. It takes all of 20 seconds and then I can refill with something else.

I'm slowly finding flavor profiles that I like to combine. Eventually, I hope to have like 8 or 10 flavors from Ms. T with which I can create 20+ flavor combinations that I really enjoy. It would keep me from having dozens of bottles sitting around. One day I might be in the mood for strawberry shortcake, the next I might want strawberry shortcake mixed with some vanilla. Variety is the spice of life.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Vape on

Attachments

• 3355.jpg
    3355.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Omg. All I saw was In-N-Out! Hands down the best drive through EVER! I used to live in Calif. They are slowly branching out. Think we have a few in Texas but nowhere near me.

Yeah, they are everywhere out here. I've lived in both Southern and Northern California and it's never difficult finding one. But regardless of time of day or night, they are always crazy busy with like 20 cars in the drive through.

Speaking of insane burgers, when I went to Vegas back in February we stopped by a place called the Heart Attack Grill. Their burgers are crazy big. I got a triple bypass w/ bacon (triple cheeseburger) and the freakin' thing came with 5 pieces of bacon on each patty (15 pieces total). Needless to say, I couldn't finish the burger. Also, they make every customer wear a hospital gown over your clothes. And if you are supersized (over 350 pounds) you eat free everyday. Everything they promote is over the top unhealthy, but the burgers are crazy good. It's not something anyone would want to do on a regular basis, but if you are ever in Vegas, it's worth seeing the excess dished out at the Heart Attack Grill at least once. Here's a short video I took with my brother.

Sorry to take this thread off topic . . .

Last edited:

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Is that the place that butters their buns with lard and is run by a real life doctor?

He's not a real doctor, but he dresses like one (scrubs, stethescope, etc.). I'm not sure if they put lard on the buns. I know they deep fry the french frys in lard. Oh yeah, the milkshakes come with a small dollop of butter on top when they are served. Nobody eats it though (scoop off and enjoy the rest of the shake).

The heart attack grill is not someplace you go if you are watching your weight. It's terribly unhealthy, yet incredibly tasty. Only in Vegas . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread